Thankyou!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankyou!!

I will keep this short as i'am still only just typing using one hand (my left) and one finger the combination of these factors plus laying flat on my back can make it slighty difficult .

I would truly like to thank everyone that has shown their support towards me during these difficult times, it means the world to me and has helped make such a big difference. We really do have a very special community here, full of so many great people, lets try to always keep it that way. I could have never expected such a great response and can only say your AMAZING !! people.

Thankyou.

It's great to be back on the net

it's good to hear from you again Aza!!

Comment

Great to see you online again Aza.

I was having a little chuckle to myself when I read that you were typing with one hand as I could visualize you fucking around pressing SHIFT 9 and SHIFT 0 with your left hand to open and close those brackets that you put in the post.

Only a week away mate you and you can get up and about and start the road to rehabilitation. Play lots of video games, and catch up on all the posts, the time will go nice and fast.

Deej

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Hey AZA great to have you back online....

Catch you in the flesh sometime soon dude....
        Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
        Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Oh man, how good is it to see you back on line!!!! So one week to go and ya get a bit of moving round and all, thats awesome!!!

Keep the high spirits mate, everyone here is hanging out to see you get outta there!!

Good to see ya bro, real good to see ya.

Comment

Hey Aza great to see you on here, As the others said not long now untill your getting into the rehab,If there is anything that any of us can do then please don't hesitate to ask... We are all with you so take anything we can offer to help you get home sooner.....

We will be into to visit you soon ....

Comment

hey Aza!!

Good to see you back online..

Have to call in to see ya soon..

Take care and catch ya then

Comment

Good to see ya online Az.... was great to see ya the other night, keep dat chin up buddy...where do you want this stripper sent? your room or the rehab gym?

Comment

Welcome back!...
                  Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

if ya wanna ride on an r1 for a day trip maby we could get you one of these.

(\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(")

Comment

Dude, you are the best. Cant wait to start having wheel chair races down the halls and shenton!!!!!! 8) 8)
                      Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Hey now Boxheads got the right idea....that shit sounds like fun. Count me in!

Aza can you check with Shenton Park as to wether you can get charged for Reckless for busting up monos in the wheelchairs?

Our mission my friend over the next few months is to get you doing a stand up.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Hey now Boxheads got the right idea....that shit sounds like fun.  Count me in!

Aza can you check with Shenton Park as to wether you can get charged for Reckless for busting up monos in the wheelchairs?

Our mission my friend over the next few months is to get you doing a stand up.
                          wouldnt be a gazetted road ...... cant be charged on private property . :twisted:

Big it up wheel chair style ..
                          Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Hewie, just coz its not a roud dont thinks you cant get done. Some stuff you can be done for when its on a road or not
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            ROAD TRAFFIC ACT 1974 - SECT 73
                            Certain offences extend to driving or attempting to drive in public places

73 . Certain offences extend to driving or attempting to drive in public places

In sections 59 to 72 inclusive, a reference, however expressed, to the driving of or attempting to drive a motor vehicle shall be construed as a reference to the driving of or attempting to drive a motor vehicle on a road or in any place to which the public is permitted, whether on payment of a fee or otherwise, to have access, and a reference to a driver shall be construed accordingly.
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

59-72 includes reckless, dangerous, dd etc.

Big it up Aza!

(\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(")

Comment

Welcome back to the forums Aza!
                              mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Working...
                              X