Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont know how to add photo to the post

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dont know how to add photo to the post

    People,

    can somebody explain how to add photo to the post?
    I tried clicking "Insert Image" and then copying and pasting my photo in it.
    it comes up with following.
    [IMG]M50_1.png[/IMG]

    i am not sure if photo is attached.

  • #2
    http://imgur.com/


    Click on... New Post ..............and way ya go
    What You See

    Isn't always what you get

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        i think PSB automatically filters out pics of bikes with sissy bars

        never play leapfrog with a unicorn

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by valvolux View Post
          i think PSB automatically filters out pics of bikes with sissy bars

          I had to put it back trying to sell it. But agree

          Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by vishwo707 View Post
            I had to put it back trying to sell it. But agree

            Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
            I still cant see the photo i uploaded but u uploaded it successfully

            Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by vishwo707 View Post
              I still cant see the photo i uploaded but u uploaded it successfully

              Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
              Got it just needed to add .png at the end of the link i copied

              Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

              Comment

              Working...
              X