this is something for the ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is something for the ladies

With this horrid weather, scorching heat ... it's fair to say that sunburn/tan is almost a certainty. One thing I've found as my leathers don't zip in to my jacket yet ... or if it's way too hot and I'm wearing jeans - there's a section of skin being exposed ... which no matter which way you look at it is not a good thing.

So being a bit of a fashion activist, i've come up with a solution, that's generally inexpensive, and some may have already. If you use a boob tube as a waist band it will actually cover the section that's being exposed ... and for the fashion conscious who wear hipsters, try and find something that can be worn backwards - as many that i have seen have a wide back and a slim front - which will cater for the hipster pant style.

There are a couple of nice Shift one's down at Causeway Honda (white/blue, black/pink, red/blue) - bit of fashion and function!!
    I speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth

Mj there is nothing more sexy than a chick on a bike to start with. Secondly if you see a bit of skin it makes it sexier. And thirdly repeat rule two.

Comment

yes and I have a stunning tan patch to say otherwise ... not denying the whole sex appeal of it all - waist bands are still figure hugging ...

Comment

Re: this is something for the ladies

With this horrid weather, scorching heat ...

How can ANYONE who ride's a bike call this HORRID weather......more like IDEAL RIDING WEATHER.......
        Spike

Comment

I'm reminiscing to 42 degrees in full leathers on a country run - and i don't recall seeing many riders out that day

Comment

yes and I have a stunning tan patch to say otherwise ... not denying the whole sex appeal of it all - waist bands are still figure hugging ...
            yup, i got the brown band going across my back too... doesn't look great when i'm at the beach... :oops:
            Originally posted by vk6hgr
            My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Re: this is something for the ladies

With this horrid weather, scorching heat ...

How can ANYONE who ride's a bike call this HORRID weather......more like IDEAL RIDING WEATHER.......
              Anyone who doesn't enjoy sunburn/dehydration and the temtation to ride without gear ....

I prefer a nice 25 degree day, hot enough and dry with an abudance of eye candy to temp a rear ender

Comment

Riding without gear is like doing it without a condom.

Love it...both of the above.

Ideal Soccer Team

Comment

Love it...
                  Haha
                  Damo

Comment

azza mate... when u need skin grafts dont come looking for me cause u aint having my skin buddy..... however i will be telling u i told u so!

wear ur gear u clown.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

I think all us ladies have the whole tan line on the back daise

Comment

azza mate... when u need skin grafts dont come looking for me cause u aint having my skin buddy..... however i will be telling u i told u so!

wear ur gear u clown.

Which one did you mean it for ? the condom bit or the riding bit? ehhehe, nah, kidding.

yeah, I should wear my gear. Should learn from what some of the more experienced have got to say.
                        Already have lost a bit of skin on the knee, fortunately that I was only going 30ks...
                        Ideal Soccer Team

Comment

Working...
                        X