Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those damn ADRs ruin everything for everyone

Comment

I really like the reflector inserts on the fucks...er forks...NOT!...since when do Au drivers look for any of the safety shit we have to put up with
      Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

Love it. Want one, so much potential even when it comes with all the ADR bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p1 View Post
          Love it. Want one, so much potential even when it comes with all the ADR bullshit.
          I think I needed to hear that because all the ADR shit nearly turned me right off, still having a rethink...
          It costs extra for all the ADR shit, then we have to fix it at our cost.
          The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
          G T

Comment

Originally posted by BusaSteve View Post
            I really like the reflector inserts on the fucks...er forks...NOT!...since when do Au drivers look for any of the safety shit we have to put up with
            You may find that we don't get them if the bikes come here as there seems to be stuff like that and DRL's the yanks get on their bikes that we don't always get, although if this is made in the USA it may not be an option
            #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
            Originally posted by Phildo
            Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
            Originally posted by filbert
            i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
            Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Bump...
              I can't post links on my phone, it's on for 2019. Wait and see what the ADR fuckwits do to it...
              G T

Comment

Yeah I saw it on FB today. I would certainly like one for a day. Not sure I'd own one but looks like a hoot.
                EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

The version appearing on Facebook looks nice, even with a bit of ADR stuff on it. Maybe its just the angle. Maybe that leaked photo is fake. The odd thing is the on on Facebook was referred to as an RDF-1200 or something.

-

Comment

Hmmmm I'm the 5th person in Perth to put a deposit down...
                    G T

Comment

When is delivery? I’d be keen for a demo.
                      EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

Looks very Monster, but that doesn't mean I dislike it at all. Quite the opposite in fact.
                        Be keen to read the first ride, PSB review.

Think it will definitely be a seller..
                        Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ApatheticEnd View Post
                          When is delivery? I’d be keen for a demo.
                          Could be as early as March 19.
                          G T

Comment

I had a mooch around GoogleLand to see if there was any news on a decent-looking exhaust. Couldn't find anything.
                            -

Comment

Catch-22 Agrid, the aftermarket manufacturers will be need a bike to measure and fit. So I expect there will be a lag before the pipes trickle down to the market.
                              G T

Comment

Piece of crap. Had one for a weekend. Don’t bother rather gamble your money away or buy a cage.
                                Stay upright

Comment

Working...
                                X