Indian

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian

I never thought I would own an Indian in a million years, but this thing is giving me a full mongrel.

-

The worst thing about Indians is they always ask you to send bob and vagena
    Rest in Peace

Comment

I don’t know if I’d buy one but I’d like to have one for a weekend.
      EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

Had to do a little bit of googling to see whether that thing is actually an official bike made buy Indian or just another custom built up in a work shop of wonderfully imaginative and highly skilled individuals.

Turns out it's real, whether it'll make it to Australian shores is unknown.

I like it, quite a lot actually, since current Scout and Scout Bobber have already been on my radar but this is far more appealing. Also I like to think I have quite a few more years of riding until a riding position with feet in front of my shoulders becomes a necessity. So if one turns up here, I'll give it a crack.

That makes it now 4 different bikes that I have my eyes on as I start to move away from full blown sports bikes.
        Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post

That makes it now 4 different bikes that I have my eyes on as I start to move away from full blown sports bikes.
          coughducatimonstercough

Comment

Originally posted by Rich... View Post
            coughducatimonstercough
            The Monsters have their place in civilised society but I have always loved the look and idea of the "Flat trackers", lots of engine, a seat, wheels and no brakes.

Harley will no doubt have one out soon as well.

edit: Yes the Indian certainly ticks the boxes, just need to disconnect the brakes for that devil may care uncouth FTW feel.
            They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Looks like the Traction Control isn't too overbearing! Certainly good to see someone resisting the trend of the massive rear hoop. Would make it handle much better - not to mention how much cheaper the tyres are...

Comment

I want one after watching that
                Born to ride forced to work

Comment

Comment

She's pruty.

Comment

Nice looking machine.

Wonder what the price would be, hope they are not looking at premium or exclusive prices as this is a kiss of death unless you are Ducati.

Comment

The Indian Scout flat tracker builds RSD and Carey Hart did weren't too bad either, but liking the single shock swinger in the FTR1200 concept better

https://www.rolandsands.com/blog/743...scout-giveaway

RSD have done a few of these tracker builds with the Scout as a base: https://www.rolandsands.com/blog/624...-flat-trackers

Further details on the FTR1200 concept here: https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/201...oduction-soon/

and here: http://www.bikeexif.com/indian-scout-ftr1200-custom

Love this all black everywhere build too

Last edited by Mattis; 16-04-2018, 01:56 PM.

"At the start of the season, you can’t win the championship in the first round, but you can lose it.” - Travis Pastrana

"If your mind can conceive it then
                        your hands can achieve it"- Nigel Petrie (Engineeredtoslide.com)

Comment

Looking at #23 above, it appears it's designed for those that no longer wish to have a right knee/leg, preferring to burn it to a crisp.
                          Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                            Looking at #23 above, it appears it's designed for those that no longer wish to have a right knee/leg, preferring to burn it to a crisp.
                            Right-turn-only-flat-track-right-leg-out-type-approach - good training mechanism to help you keep your leg out I guess

It's definitely not a pretty piece of engineering, the high-mount dual approach on the FTR looks much cleaner.
                            Last edited by Mattis; 17-04-2018, 09:54 AM.

"At the start of the season, you can’t win the championship in the first round, but you can lose it.” - Travis Pastrana

"If your mind can conceive it then
                            your hands can achieve it"- Nigel Petrie (Engineeredtoslide.com)

Comment

Nice enough but I have my reservations...
                              Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

Working...
                              X