"Hard" Back packs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hard" Back packs.

Any recommendations out there for a hard style backpack? Are they comfy or feel different to wear? Need one for the flight to work, I put fragile stuff and food in my existing soft backpack and the baggage handlers seem to delight in bashing the shit out of it.

Something reasonably largish I guess.

Thanks in advance......

Helmet house have a few different sizes to check out.
    Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
    1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Wondering if there's anything other than the Ogio Stealth on the market these days? These were cool back in about 2012...and are also scuff magnets so after one flight being thrown around, it'll look like shit.

Comment

Weren't we sponsered by Krieger at one stage or another?
        Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
          Wondering if there's anything other than the Ogio Stealth on the market these days? These were cool back in about 2012...and are also scuff magnets so after one flight being thrown around, it'll look like shit.

Davidf
          I have one of the above backpacks in matte grey I'm looking to part ways with if you were interested.

Comment

Always wanted one of these until i wore one at Savage in Midland.
            Not the most comfortable, looks huge although im not big and wouldnt want to land on it if i ever came off.

Comment

great backpack if you have dreams of becoming a ninja turtle.. they made them a bit to big & they are shocking lol

Comment

Originally posted by Davidf View Post
                Any recommendations out there for a hard style backpack? Are they comfy or feel different to wear? Need one for the flight to work, I put fragile stuff and food in my existing soft backpack and the baggage handlers seem to delight in bashing the shit out of it.

Something reasonably largish I guess.

Thanks in advance......
                Why are baggage handlers touching your backpack, that would normally go in carry on? Or are you talking about chopper flights in which case everything is stowed, and yeah usually smashed in pretty tight. And in that case the company I used to work for had very strict policies when we were flying out on no hard cases and nothing with wheels, specifically so they could be squashed in.
                Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

Working...
                X