damn F0xtel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn F0xtel!

about to settle down and watch the mundine fight, then onto some late night supercross action wen my damnt F0xtel died in the ass! dunno how ill deal with only 6 channels again :evil: ne1 else get robbed?
    "Did you ever blow bubbles as a kid? Well he's back in town and wants your number"

I know those that had non-legit foxtel, lost their servies today.

Comment

non legit?? who mentioned nething about it being non legit?? oh well time for a new box and sum1 to crack the v4 card.... bring on the 150 channels of crap! :shock:
      "Did you ever blow bubbles as a kid? Well he's back in town and wants your number"

Comment

If you have a Humax box, try reprograming the channels.

Follow these instructions. Works for me..... ermmm....... thats if I had dodgy Foxtel that is...

http://www.smarttv.com.au/instr_sub.htm

Deej

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

cheers deej, but as we(i mean those kinda guys) know, the end is nigh... with the introduction of the new v4 "red cards" all goldies will soon wither and fade due to the original subscriber details being changed.. i got to outlast my mates atleast... it was my time... i hope u get to ride out the 2 or so months remaining mate..
          in the meantime ive been reading up on the new services, seems as though aus could be in for a treat with its very own xxx channel... well thatl keep us all inspired i guess

Comment

mmm digital services with 150 channels ...

gonna be a hard call in march ..

digital foxtel .. or the new R1 .. hmmmmmm seeya ..
            Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

If the pin code of "0000" doesn't let you into the Advanced menu, try "9949", that will usually work. Well, that's what I've heard anyway.....
              ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

"]cheers deej, but as we(i mean those kinda guys) know, the end is nigh... with the introduction of the new v4 "red cards" all goldies will soon wither and fade due to the original subscriber details being changed.. i got to outlast my mates atleast... it was my time... i hope u get to ride out the 2 or so months remaining mate..
                in the meantime ive been reading up on the new services, seems as though aus could be in for a treat with its very own xxx channel... well thatl keep us all inspired i guess
                Yup..... but they have already worked out a way. It just means that your new Humey will have to be connected to the internet, where there is a will, there is a hackers way.... and Irdetto can kiss my arse.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Yes, card sharing is a new way to do it. Equipment is readily available for doing it.
                  The sharing software is needed, version 2.7, was on austech forums. But now the problem is - that thread was deleted due to legal reasons. The latest versions for that software is 3.2, which is free of bugs that v2.7 had.

What you need:
                  Pheonix programmer
                  Season interface
                  Computer.

How it works:
                  Server app (Pheonix programmer connected through comm port. One end in humax other end to the comp). The humax will need to have the RED card in it.

Client app (Season interface - connected same as above). This will connect to the server app through an IP address.

There you have it.

One person subscribes to fox and hundreds of people connect to it, providing the server app computer is on broadband. Think it needs to transfer about 800bytes every 20 seconds, not sure though. ADSL should work perfecly for serving 100 or even 200 client apps.

Have 8 people chip in for the connection, which means 10 bux a month, 120 a year. Still worth it .

By the way, doing this is illegal. I would not even think of doing something like this, it would be against my religion.
                  Ideal Soccer Team

Comment

I think we are of the same religion.

All hail the Humey...... down the Iredeto Nemesis!

Comment

sharing is caring as i always say look forward to the new equipment arriving.. well looks like a few of us have nice new boat anchors

Comment

mmmm freee fox
                        Is Dead

Comment

so which pub will this guy be at who supplies all this gear?
                          ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

soon as i hear word ill keep the ppl that wanna know about it informed via pm's that way none of us miss the enjoyement of 150 channels full of crap

Comment

Shoot a PM this way when you can. I'm interested

Comment

Working...
                              X