Tthe best country pub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tthe best country pub

It’s seems motorcycling an pubs can’t be separated, so what’s your choice, that’s ticks all the boxes, for a short or long stop.
    I dont mind the Qiundannig beer garden with a good band,an a Guinness.

Yeah, for me it's Quindanning - I remember one weekend trip there, BACA turned up for a heavy night, and they weren't shy of buying us drinks.... of many varieties. Next day I was too sick to ride...

Comment

I don’t mind the Mumby for quick beer and a catch up then onto the kirup for the same thing
      Born to ride forced to work

Comment

I don't know if I'd call it the best, but I've had a few lunches at the Drakesbrook Hotel. Always enjoyed the meal and the prices are pretty good. Being right on Nanga Brook rd is also a big plus.

Comment

Never really stop at pubs unless staying the night, too much riding to do.

So the best would have been the Imperial in Broken Hill (now just accommodation), circa 1983, as we arrived at 11:30 pm and the cook stayed back and cooked us a feed because he heard some bikes pull up as he was going home.
          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

I quite liked the Ettamogah in Cunderdin and also didn't mind the Wyalkatchem Hotel for a burger after going to the West Moto Park.

In Kalgoorlie the Exchange for lunch and a perv, and across the road upstairs for dinner, but be prepared to pay for that one.

Also Corrigin Hotel put on a nice lunch for us as we passed through.
            Last edited by TurboR1; 06-01-2019, 08:05 AM.
            Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

It's not the pingelly pub, I stopped there last week and had the worst steak sandwich I've ever had in a pub

Comment

+1 Drakesbrook Hotel
                Really nice place

Comment

Food in New Norcia Hotel is pretty good but the prices crept up a bit since the change of management happened. At least they put garlic bread back on the menu.

Comment

Duke of York hotel in Narrogin. Decent food and nice local feel. While on the royal theme and down south, Prince of Wales hotel in Bunbury. Best veal schnitzel with mushroom sauce I’ve ever had (was a few years ago though).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Gingin hotel.

Waroona hotel & Drakesbrook hotel,
                      because they're located at the end of my favourite road.

Comment

Nannup hotel -

Comment

Originally posted by Blazon View Post
                          Waroona hotel because it's located at the end of my favourite road.
                          Fixed to be personally accurate.
                          All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
                          #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                          Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Originally posted by =Maz= View Post
                            Fixed to be personally accurate.
                            sure, Geograhically speaking

Haven't been riding down that way since 2016.
                            I miss my bike.

Comment

Originally posted by MASSEY View Post
                              Nannup hotel -
                              Haha. Don't sleep in the units at the front as you'll be woken up by banks of noisy condenser fans cycling on and off at all hours.

Nannup hotel is an OK pub but "the best"? Que?
                              The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

Working...
                              X