Survey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey

I posted up the speedway state titles in the IN THE LOOP section last week, the crowd was enormous, and while I’m sure this wasn’t the reason for the record attendance I have been asked by the committee to find out, if possible, how many came as a direct result of the post. So if you came as a result please just like this post, thanks.
    Honda Blackbird, The gentleman's weapon of choice
    Barbeque sauce is the devils bum gravy

Yes and no.

I would’ve gone anyway as my dad was a mechanic for Mighty Mick back in the day.

But I do like it when you post up when the next meeting is.

Comment

Not trying to stir but a address would have helped , I was thinking Pinjarra .....

Comment

Originally posted by keys View Post
        Not trying to stir but a address would have helped , I was thinking Pinjarra .....
        It's just down the road from Barbs, near the corner of Pederick and Old Yanchep Road...
        The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
        G T

Comment

Originally posted by keys View Post
          The time, address and other info was clearly stated in the original IN THE LOOP post or am I misunderstanding you?
          Honda Blackbird, The gentleman's weapon of choice
          Barbeque sauce is the devils bum gravy

Comment

Less vague titles would help e.g. "Survey - Speedway State Titles attendance" would probably direct a more relevant audience to read the thread (this also applies to threads in general).

Comment

Yup , i saw the post here and tried to attend but the traffic jam defeated us and we bailed . Yes , we should have ridden but were in a car . we saw many other cars abort the jam as well . Great to hear the event was such a success .

Comment

Working...
              X