LAST NIGHTS RIDE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAST NIGHTS RIDE

Was the best wednesday night ride i have been on in ages, thanks to everybody that turned up about 25 bikes in total i think and every one seemed to have a good time. If u missed out this time come along next wednesday night 8)

QMC productions now online

I don't ride with UNCERTIFIED scum......

HAHAHHA only joking, glad you all had a ball, i wasd working so couldn't make it, but next wednesday i got off so mite see ya then.....

Good to hear no accidents happened 2....

Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
    Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Can some one please delete this post please ??
      Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

i think i saw you guys on orrong road at the end of the freeway, i was going the other way. one of the best shows leaving that set of lights i have ever seen!! i was so busy watching that i almost shunted up the arse of the car stopped in front of me :shock: i so badly wanted to turn around and join in, but sleep was more enticing at that point :evil:

Comment

i think i saw you guys on orrong road at the end of the freeway, i was going the other way. one of the best shows leaving that set of lights i have ever seen!! i was so busy watching that i almost shunted up the arse of the car stopped in front of me :shock: i so badly wanted to turn around and join in, but sleep was more enticing at that point :evil:
          Hahahahaha yeah that would of been us we headed down that way and then through the bottom of the hills for a cruise. We will be goin on another run next wednesday night so come along if you can make it.

Comment

Just a thought, how far in kms do you guys ride when you go out? my little cibby chews through the petty and with the gravity feed tank she start to ache around 170-180kms
            1, Always look good
            2, Always know what you're doing
            3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

I couldnt really tell how many kms i never take notice, but we always stop at a servo mid way through the run to check fuel and grab a drink so it shouldnt be a problem.

Comment

i heard you guys leave ozzie park and want to go but bike is in shop getting forks done .if you are still riding at night when i get back from work in 6 weeks i will tag a long

Comment

yep. it was a very nice turn out, cheers for the call to get us waiting at scabs to come along
                  my pillion had a ball, he,s a car freak but he loved the show, he did realy well but was shaking the whole night
                  the pace was awsome, as were the roads, kept away from most the traffic which was great
                  thumbs up to the grand n crew

Comment

Working...
                  X