Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A note on trailers

Peoples personages and life forms,
    if you ever find yourself stuck for a trailer to transport a non moving bike ( what ever the cause ). Give me a call. I Manage Coates hire @ Cannington, but can get you a trailer from any one of our Depots fairly quickly, up to wanneroo and down to cannington, and out to Mandurah.
    We are open 5 days from 7am - 5pm, and Saturday 7:30am - 12:30pm.
    or if it is on a sunday or somefin, i can usually get one for ya aswell.
    Me work fone is 9451 5211, or mobile 0410 330 380.
    same goes for any other gear ya may need for some work around ya house, give me a call, see what i can sort out for ya.
    I Love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they makes as they fly by......

Bugga! wish you'd said that last week!!! :?
    ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

sorry, missed out on that one. :oops:

Comment

cheers bloke,
        ill be needing gear soon for shit around the house so ill gives ya a buz then!

Comment

no worries, you thinking of making that bird on ya bike a permenant fixture in ya yard?????

Comment

thanks Daniel I'm up near wanneroo but I guess I'd call you first if I need anything hired...

Comment

Thanks for the info ZXRDaniel

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Trailers

Thanks for the info Daniel

Does Coates Hire have bike trailers or just the regular ones?

I will need a trailer to take my bike up to the track for Racecraft on Feb 22 so I may just give you a call. The last time I hired a bike trailer from Kennards cost me $29 for the day.

Cheers

KENNARDS HIRE - Make Your Job EASY!

Comment

Good to know no doubt i'll be taking u up on ur offer.. roughly how much for a trailer per day? I'm work for Ross's Auctions (Trainee Auctioneer) so we get all (most) of your ex hire gear. I've been meaning to wait for a nice trailer to come through so I can pick it up at decent $$ here.
                  Will you insure me?!

Comment

Cheers dude....

I'm near freo so i'll keep you in mind if i need anything (thinks i might be soon actually)
                    Spike

Comment

UNfortunatley, we have no bike specific trailers, got a few cage ones, with ramp on back, plenty of tie down places, they 8ft long by 5ft wide.
                      As with pricing, well trailers, i can more than likely give them to ya free, other gear, let me know what ya want and i will give ya's a bloody good discount. Have been trying to get bike trailers in the fleet, but alas, no can do .

Comment

same deal here guy's...nuttin worse then being stuck somewhere with a nail in yer tyre at midnight with no way home... as some of ya's know...i gots a bike trailer...so if you run into any probs at all even midnight...give me a yell... i should be able to help ya out no probs

0416 080 002

Comment

Cad your a gem

But really what's would be the fee for say a pick up and drop off ???
                          Would we HAVE to take momma out for a night ???? ))

Comment

if yer stuck... no charge, i know what its like to be left out on a limb

Comment

if yer stuck... no charge, i know what its like to be left out on a limb  
                              you da man......

PS.. Does that still stand remembering where I live ???????

Comment

Working...
                              X