Little shits. *RANT*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little shits. *RANT*

As most of you guys know, I work in a 24hr petrol station. I gotta say I like my job, the customers are pretty cruizy and I can't really complain about my pay.

Of course, there's always gonna be bad apples. These bad apples that I'm talking about are three Little Shits, probably aged 15-17 years old. Last night (21/01) they graffitied the toilet, and attempted to steal goods. We banned them and yet they returned later and tried to steal again. Not because they wanted a 10kg bag of wood (ta to Daz for scaring the prick off), but because they wanted to be Little Shits. They must have pissed off the wrong type of people, because after we kicked them out, a 4x4 with four guys in it turned up and gave the 'ringleader' a nice uppercut and were gone again within seconds.

Yet they still hung around.

And again tonight, as I was counting the drawer, the chick I was working with asked if some kids in the store were the Little Shits I told her about. And fucking hell, it was them. Again. So out I go to the back of the store (she let one of them in the loo, which I said after not to) and kicked out one of the Little Shits (there was only two tonight). He put up an argument, to which I swore at him and basically yelled at him to get out the store or I'd call the cops. Finally he went outside, and soon after his friend came out the toilet. I pretty much said the same to him also, and again had the same argument.

Not long after the nightshift guy came in to start work, and I discussed what had happened. And fuck me, the Little Shits were hanging around the back of the shop, out of sight. So the nightshift guy and myself wandered outside and had a yelling match with the Little Shits, telling them to get off the property, tresspassing etc.

Tomorrow night I will be taking something to hurt them with.

Basically what I am ranting about is the fact that the cops can't do shit about this. All they can do is slap them on the wrist, send them home, and then the Little Shits will be out again 10 minutes later. Calling the police over such matters would be a waste of rersources. I really think that when it comes to situations as this, people should be allowed to be vigilant and teach these kids a lesson. They have no respect AT ALL for authority, and basically laugh at the law. What happens when they get older? Next time when I confront them, how will I know they won't be carrying a knife (I'm not exaggerating, shit like this DOES happen)??

AND WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEIR PARENTS???

Melkor, I could do with some advice, and what do the rest of the forum think? I'd like to know your thoughts about this...

[/rant]
    Originally posted by vk6hgr
    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

What the big stores do to combat this sort of problem is get restraining orders against them. This forces the police to act.

Further to that don't threaten to ring the cops...ring the cops. If the cops show up enough times they'll get pissed off and so will the little shits.

Don't worry the cops wont be pissed at you (at least not directly).

Comment

What ever you do vigilate style make sure there are no cameras or anybody around. If the cops get called about the same trouble makers a couple of times then the cops get to know them and always give them a hard time whenever they see them. May not be straight away but karma is a bitch.
      1, Always look good
      2, Always know what you're doing
      3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

try changing jobs :roll:

Comment

which petrol station u work at??
          Gankaz DaOgre

Gallery

Comment

Just part of the job Daise, you gonna get them everywhere!

Comment

what he said.

You can't avoid them.
              I work at caltex ballajura, and we also get all sorts. Once I locked them in and called the police (fake call). They were shit scared, never seen them again inside the shop. Saw them walking around outside, but thats about it.

But make sure when you do this, there aren't too many of them, I had 2 of them in the shop, perfect number, for them and for us. They could really scare the shit out of me, if they were smart enough.

what suburb do you work in?
              Ideal Soccer Team

Comment

Re: Little shits. *RANT*

I really think that when it comes to situations as this, people should be allowed to be vigilant and teach these kids a lesson. [/rant]
                Yes a good ass kicking will always set them straight.
                I grew up in my early teens in Sydneys West, if you were a smart arse chances were you would end up black and blue and tied naked to a tree somewhere. Kids these days have no respect, whether its the Internet letting them believe they can throw insults/abuse or parents getting worse but yeah, respect is lacking.

I suggest just calling one of us when they are around and we can sort the situation..
                Will you insure me?!

Comment

hahaha yeah wild west style, tie their legs to a rope and pull them behind the bike for a few hundred meters.
                  1, Always look good

Comment

Re: Little shits. *RANT*

I really think that when it comes to situations as this, people should be allowed to be vigilant and teach these kids a lesson. [/rant]
                    Yes a good ass kicking will always set them straight.
                    I grew up in my early teens in Sydneys West, if you were a smart arse chances were you would end up black and blue and tied naked to a tree somewhere. Kids these days have no respect, whether its the Internet letting them believe they can throw insults/abuse or parents getting worse but yeah, respect is lacking.

I suggest just calling one of us when they are around and we can sort the situation..

hehehehe.......ya Westie!!! 8)

Comment

thanks guys, I also forget to mention that awhile backs these Little Shits got into trouble for beating up an elderly French tourist at the train station acroos the road. Why did they do it? because they're LITTLE SHITS!

azza: i'm at caltex mosman park... sorry, caltex WOOLWORTHS :roll:

Comment

any chance you have any pics of them you could post so we could keep an eye out for them? I hate people that beat up elderly citizens. Imagine if that was your parents or grandparents? What would you do?
                        1, Always look good

Comment

i'd fucking kneecap the little bastards. i'm taking a baseball bat to work tonight. they usually turn up around 8-8:30....

did i mention that they're Littile Shits?

Comment

Sounds like to me that a few of us bigger guy's need to maybe pick these twats up and take them for a litlle drive down the back of Gnangara pines and teach them some respect :twisted: And whilst they are making their long walk home they can have a long think about doing it again. :shock: Works for me anyway.
                            .....every dog has his day.....

Comment

I still like the idea of dragging em behind the bikes
                              Will you insure me?!

Comment

Working...
                              X