Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate & Bikeless in Langford

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Just makin a public apology to Hewie for sayin id take his bike and then not buying it.

Reason for it being my boss screwin around and not getting my letter of employment done. Which in turn meant the bank couldnt give me pre approval. Which in turn meant i couldnt come up with the extra cash need to buy the Beast.

So sorry again Hewie! really am! Whoever is lookin at buyin that bike i will vouch for it, its a beautiful bike.

And on that note, any one want to donate a bike to the bikeless foundation?? Or need someone to babysit their bike for a while??
    Mark
    The circus is calling...

mmmm that is a great bike. Why not try for another loan dude - there are plenty of places out there.

Comment

Ive tried quite a few but they all need the letter of employment. So its my boss that im having trouble with. He keeps saying he will do it but never does it.

So at the moment i am considering re employment as my boss is an arrogant f%$k. Pardon the expression.

I think Hewie has another buyer, but if it is still around in a week... who knows.
      The circus is calling...

Comment

Tell him to write you one while you stand there, all he has to say is your full time and bingo your in

Or get the company who you getting the loan through to ring the [email protected]#$% up.....
        Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
        Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Just got off the phone to Hewie and there is hope yet.

Working day shift tomorrow so i have a good 12 hours to make sure the little bitch writes the letter. BUt its gotta be on a letter head maarken, so he "has" to get the pay girls to do it... yada yada [email protected]$$in yada.

Its all good... ill work it out.

i havent given up yet.

:twisted:
          The circus is calling...

Comment

Fuck him i had the same problem a few years back
            Just get a blank peice of paper with the letter head on it scan it and write your own i did banks don't ring your employer up and ask if it is genuine.
            8)

Comment

hmm... now where did i leave my BGC letterhead....

Ill give him another day then ill resort to extreme methods of extraction and fraud.
              The circus is calling...

Comment

I now understand your problem any company that has Len Buckridge Group of Companies in its name is hell dodgy i use my 6foot pole when around em :evil:

Comment

Yeah ill vouch for that. Dodgy as mate.

But they pay my pay cheque at the end of the week. ALthough apparently Lenny boy has made peace with the Unions over xmas and we should be getting a union soon....? Which would do wonders for that place.

My gf's dad works in the mining industry and has a few numbers for me to call about work just in case i get a little carried away discussing this issue with the boss... :?
                  The circus is calling...

Comment

Been in the Mining Game for 5 years now Wiluna Leinster Laverton If you can put your life on hold and your g/f's a good girl go for it set yourself up

Comment

Anychance you got a job goin for me??
                      The circus is calling...

Comment

Lets not talk unions and how they screw up the construction industry in this city.

Dooooont get me started.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Deej Said:    Lets not talk unions and how they screw up the construction industry in this city.  

Dooooont get me started.

So true!!

Talking unions would mean that there would be at least 5 CFMEU members on this site for every PSB Forum member!!

Therefore, forum membership would explode to around 3000 by the end of the day. :shock:

It would probably also take about 3 weeks worth of strike action before your post actually made it onto the forum!!

Comment

...and I would have to buy bandwidth from an ISP in which the PerthStreetBikes Union (‘PSBU') got a kick back or indirectly owned, I would need to employ 17 Shop Stewards (that are close mates of the PSBU organizers naturally ) overlooking any work that I did on the web page and they would intentionally delay the web page and forum works so I would have to pay overtime to all PSB workers in order to get the works completed in time so as not to be sued for liquidated damages by the forum users due to the delays. I would need to employ 10 dedicated traffic wardens (dedicated in the specific role sense not in their work commitment sense) working alternate shifts employed seven days a week wearing fluro vests and holding ‘slow’ signs directing us into the car park at Scarbs on Sundays because we all know how dangerous the Scarbs carpark can be. Naturally they would be getting paid quadrupletrippledouble time and a half for working on Sundays.

I would go buy some braces, put on 250 pounds (from all the bribery lunches that I will attend) and get a surname that starts with ‘Mc’ and ask PSB to appoint me as State Secretary. I would then insist that every thread you start you give my wife and my overseas company’s a small interest in it for no consideration and in return I will keep my PSBU boys from moderating your threads.

Naturally, I will start calling you all "Comrades" to make you think that we are fighting the fight. I will also convince you that I am acting in all your best interests and that I have nothing to gain personally out of it. I will encourage you to strike on those forums that work harder than this one so that we don’t look so inferior and slack and increase their costs so that next time a forum user considers a PSBU controlled Forum and not an independent.

NO TICKET – NO POSTS!!!

....thhh..... now see what you went and did.... you got me started.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

wow...you boys feel pretty strongly about this huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X