X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Clowns Shoes Award - Your Nominations Please

The Clowns Shoes Award.

The forum is almost 12 months old and I believe it is time to recognise those people that have surpassed our expectations in being a Clowns Shoe.

In recognition of their status, myself and fellow moderators propose that an award be granted to this outstanding individual in recognition of their unsurpassed ability to entertain us thought their stupidity and ‘Shoesness’ (Webster will soon embrace this word, you watch).

The current holder of the Shoes is Ausgixxerpilot who’s ability to shit me off in his posts a few months back earned him the right to be the inaugural wearer of the Shoes. Ausgixxerpilot has redeemed himself recently with some actually constructive posts so I believe it is time to put it to the floor for nominations for the new wearer of the Shoes.

This new wearer of the Shoes will continue to be the Shoes until such time as someone else does something more Shoesworthy and takes the crown by way of a vote.

So, I hereby announce the Clowns Shoes as being unworn and put it to the floor for nominations for this award.

Nominations will be open for 48 hours, once received, we will put it to a vote over a 48 hour period, the winner naturally being the recipient of the Clowns Shoes Tag and Avatar until their Shoesness is surpassed by another.

When nominating, please include your reasons why you are nominating that person.

Your nominations please……

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

PM or public??????

.... Spike

Comment

Public Naturally. Care to state your reasons for nominating Spike? What would he have done to deserve such an illustrious award?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

mmmmm Spike ? what has he done ???

Note to Diary, leave Friday clear all day lots of typing to be done

Comment

without a dout

who else comes close?
          Love
          Nick :twisted:

Comment

hmm, if you feel so inclined, can you nominate yourself?

Comment

We actually have to go through a vote to know how it's going to turn out? :roll:

I think Spike is the popular choice.

Comment

Gotta be Spike... Shoes central...

ill explain my reason..... a pic is worth a thousand words...

(not that this is Spikes bike or nuttin )

Comment

Nice pic CAD....

just to remind you all - here's what his bike looked like before he slammed it into a concrete pillar holding up the pergola roof of his own rented house....

Comment

Deej, I think it would have been easier to have a poll:

1] Spike
                    2] Other

...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

this is looking a bit one sided so far....

come on folks.. wanna see some nominations... for whoever

Comment

i nominate CAMPO,
                        without a doubt he's it for me, the only man i know that will holiday in a state he's been trying to get out of

VOTE #1......CAMPO

Comment

I nominate Flakey, who else do you know puts their lid on an ant's nest, and leaves it there after having it pointed out to him...

His excuse?

"They're cleaning the bugs off"
                          Originally posted by vk6hgr
                          My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

I nominate Flakey, who else do you know puts their lid on an ant's nest, and leaves it there after having it pointed out to him...  

His excuse?

\"They're cleaning the bugs off\"      
                            That's a 'one off' event... Ya need more evidence than that.

Besides, it would've worked, they just didn't work fast enough... :roll:
                            Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

clown shoes

I went on a country run without a jacket. Just a long sleeve T.

Comment

Working...
                              X