Comfort !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comfort !!

I realise it probably comes down to personal preference and just trying how it feels (no I'm not talking about some wierd sex position ) but out of the litre sports bikes (Gixer, R1, CBR etc) which tends to be, in your opinoion, the most comfortable for a pillion passenger ... or are none of them comfortable cos they are sports bikes?

Non of them are cumfy, but if you had to put them in order...

1: Gixer (Cos it has a slip on wide and fat padded seat that comes off when not in use).

2: Blade (not as padded as the gixer but quite wide).

3: R1 (a bit on the skinny side)

None of these bikes are made for passengers. Just go without. They have no right to be riding on it with you. Its just rude.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I realise that, but I will have to chuck wifey on the back every so often

Comment

Divorce her or just send her to the Maldives or something.

I'm talking 03 early 04 build modles naturally. Havnt had a good look at the new models comming up yet.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Any big bore has to be more comfy than a ZX2R...
          Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

If you like kwakas, get a ZX9, they have more cumfy pillion seats than all of em.

Go see gary at Kawasaki Northside..... tell him Perth StreetBikes sent ya.

(you were all waiting for that wernt ya!)

Comment

or tell da missus to go and buy herself a goldwing while u buy an 04 gixxer

Comment

do you get a commission fron Northside? cos if you do I want in!

Comment

Spoony, when you get rid of that ZX2R of yours lemme know. I want first dibs as a fellow OCAUMC'er.
                  teh sig!

Comment

if u go for the zx9, ur best off gettin 2000, 2001, cos they both have some seriously good paint, but in 02 when it got the upgrades they lost the pillion's oh-shit rails. very nice to ride too.

PS ZX12's got a good pillion seat too, if u can handle that much...... of everything

Comment

mattah: it might be a little while as finances are looking a bit sorry for themselves ... just getting a feel for what's out there at the mo ... but I'll let u know!

Comment

Dood, Gota go the BlackBird. It's got kick ass looks, comfy seats and more power than most bikes.

my 2c.

8) 8) 8)

Comment

Ive never ridden pillion on the Gix but it has a very comfy seat.
                          But ZX9 has always been best sportbike for the "road". Ive ridden a 99 and it was very comfortable...

Just take the wife as pillion when you test ride them all..
                          Will you insure me?!

Comment

Working...
                          X