Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God loves Motorcyclists ..!! (a bit of a read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God loves Motorcyclists ..!! (a bit of a read)

...and I have proof !

I was riding home yesterday... quietly minding my own business when I decide I'm going to make a detour throught some cicanes and roundabouts for a laugh.

As I blat throught the burbs I come up to the first round about..

Now this roundabout only has two entrances the one I was coming in on and the one on the left.. I start to slow and look down the road ..no traffic to worry about so i start into the roundabout .. now to exit i have to go all the way around ..so this takes me a bit .. as im lining up to exit a dick in a white van towing a tandum trailer comes screaming into the roundabout.. now he was looking at me as he cut me off !!!!

I hit the front anchors and stop dead .. swearing and yelling at the top of my lungs .. and I take off after him. As im catching up to him I start muttering something about "may god makes the wheels fall off ur farked up busted arse bucket o shite" 5 secs later .. Im following him he goes to take a rigt hand corner now hes still travelling fast here .. way to fast for the corner ... and to avoid the island :twisted: .. the van hits the island and bounces over the trailer hits the island and gets up on the left hand wheels ... after that when gravity takes over and flips the trailer completely ...crushing his load of building supplies, twisting the tow hitch and bending the cage around the trailer.

I of course showed my deepest sympathy for his plight by obviously laughing at him and flipping him the salute as I rolled by very very slowly.

I raced home to grab the camera but it was out of batteries .. so no piccies

Made my day.
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Well... god's aim was a bit off but I guess it was a good result in the end.
    If you can... you MUST!

Comment

I'll settle for any personal disaster in a pinch mate

besides its hard to hit a moving target at 1 trillion feet

Comment

eeek! Glad ur ok Hewie..

Comment

Nice story man...
          Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

There is a god?

Man that sun bitch has got one fucked up sence of humour then.

Nice story but!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

hahahaha good one, if that jerkoff only slowed down and taken an extra 5 mins to get to his destination he would have saved a lot of pain, agony, $$$ and embarrasment
              1, Always look good
              2, Always know what you're doing
              3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

There is a god?

Man that sun bitch has got one fucked up sence of humour then.

Nice story but!  
                yeah ..... most of the time he spends his days tormenting me for his own amusement..

to be truthful i reakon he was having a day off yesterday and an ex rider was running the show .

Comment

AMEN :!:
                  nice one....oh...and remind me never to piss you off hewie :shock:

Comment

Good to you came out the winner in that one dude!
                    The circus is calling...

Comment

dunno about he god stuff but I'm glad the cage driver got sorted out

I think maybe Scum Bag was at the healm yesterday

Comment

doesn't often happen that way, but when it does it pays to laugh u'r head off at the tosser...... serves 'em right

Comment

HAHHAHAHA stupid cage driver....

Woulda been good if the cops got him for something aswell topped off his day .....

Nice one Hewie, glad u ok and no bingles happened to u..... 8)
                          Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                          Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Working...
                          X