No announcement yet.

The Awesome Foursome!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the power, just so i can piss off those rich poofs in porsche's, knowing that i'm quicker, sexier and i only payed 1/6 as much...... gotta love bikes
    Heh just hope you don't come across a 911 Carrera 4 or you'll feel very red faced if you don't get a perfect take off =) 0-60Mph in 3.2 secs
    Will you insure me?!

Comment

u've gotta get a fuckin good take off in the car as well. teh R1 is 2.9 sec to 100kph i think

Comment

The Carrera 4 has traction control at the flick of a switch. U will get a perfect take off every time. Rev the fuck outa it and dump the clutch.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Re: bike weights

I gaurantee none of them actually weight out at those figures minus fuel and oil :roll:
          umm i was under the impression that a "dry" weight is the overall weight minus ALL fluids .. brake, oil, water, fuel etc ..

correct me if im wrong .. :?: :?: :!: :!: :?: :?:
          Generally without a battery either which is two to three kilos on a sportsbike.
          I weigh my race bikes before I remove the road gear to see the difference in weight and distribution.
          Both my '98 750 and 929 were within a kilo or so of their claimed dry weights.

Comment

I love the power, just so i can piss off those rich poofs in porsche's, knowing that i'm quicker, sexier and i only payed 1/6 as much...... gotta love bikes
            Heh just hope you don't come across a 911 Carrera 4 or you'll feel very red faced if you don't get a perfect take off =) 0-60Mph in 3.2 secs
            You ought to feel red-faced, too - no Carrera 4 will do 0-60mph in 3.2 seconds. On a very good day you'd manage it in 5.2 seconds, but to do it in 3.2 you're going to want a GT2 (and even then, a lot of luck and just as much skill) or a regular Turbo. 8)

Comment

Working...
            X