What does your rego cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does your rego cost?

I'm looking at several different bikes to buy, ranging in size from 400 to 1200cc. I was curious if there is much cost difference in yearly registration fees for different capacity machines. I'm guessing there is probably not a lot in it, but if some of you could possibly post something like:-

Suzuki GSXR-1100
    Rego $????

RD350
    rego $????

GPX250
    rego $????

and you get the idea. Would be a help!!

Thanks.

GPX250 - aprox $192 for 12 months

Comment

Yamahaha TZR '89 (250 2 stroke): $190.55 p/year.
      The circus is calling...

Comment

i was under the impression the rego cost's for a non commercial motorcycle were all the same price

mines $214 = 12 months
        $115 = 6 months

that blows :shock:

Comment

My figures are the same as CAD's.

I want $20 back. :x

8)

Comment

My Blackbird is $115 for 6 months, but I would'nt be worried about rego costs.
            I'll be worried about INSURANCE costs specially if your a young fellow going
            on a high risk bike. If your thinking nope don't want insurance, remember that if go for finance you will have to insure the bike as part of the contract.

Comment

My Blackbird is $115 for 6 months, but I would'nt be worried about rego costs.
              I'll be worried about INSURANCE costs specially if your a young fellow going
              on a high risk bike. If your  thinking nope don't want insurance, remember that if go for finance you will have to insure the bike as part of the contract.
              Werd I agree. But for whats it's worth my SP 1000cc is $214.10 for 12mnths
              Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'm an oldie and I've got the insurance bit covered, thanks for the concern though!

Comment

I've just got my renewal for my baby...

On the back there's a little box which states that the 'private' rate (family rebate) doesn't apply to motorcycles, caravans, campervans etc...

Might have to check this out to see why the stoopid f*cks are giving us an option which seems to be invalid... :?
                  Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Weird, i got the CBR954RR '02 and it costs me, $280 for 12 months. am i being ripped off? anyone else out there with the same bike and is getting it cheaper?

Masda74
                    Masda74

Comment

Weird, i got the CBR954RR '02 and it costs me, $280 for 12 months. am i being ripped off? anyone else out there with the same bike and is getting it cheaper?

Masda74
                      Meh, Hondas causes visual pollution so you need to pay more.. Seriously but that is strange.. Mine is 115 per 6 months so match the other big bore prices...
                      Will you insure me?!

Comment

GRRRR gotta call em cunts up and ask why i'm paying so much.

Masda74
                        Masda74

Comment

VTR Firestorm 12 months = $214.10
                          6 months = $115.25

Just so that I can ride arround and experience all of main roads shitty specials :evil:

Comment

CBR250RR $108.30 for 6 months & $200.10 for 12 months

Comment

I've just got my renewal for my baby...

On the back there's a little box which states that the 'private' rate (family rebate) doesn't apply to motorcycles, caravans, campervans etc...

Might have to check this out to see why the stoopid f*cks are giving us an option which seems to be invalid... :?
                              I've never noticed that before but I've always paid the Private rate on my bikes so I guess there's nothing in the system to pick it up.
                              Curiously, I last week registered my '98 GSXR7 and an '84 GT750 Kwaka for the same price - $115.25 (6 months) or $214.10 (12 months) - so perhaps it's based on engine capacity only? Even more strange they're both insurance class 4.

Comment

Working...
                              X