Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Collectable Bike minatures... whats the website??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Collectable Bike minatures... whats the website??

Hey peoples, I just saw the ad for the mini Bike model collectables.
    Did anyone manage to catch the web site?

I think issue one is out Today.. comes with a 996 @ 7.95.

I was prob going to subscribe as they are decent quality bike models... Well secretly I just want to play with them and do all the stunts with these LVX eat your heart out
    Will you insure me?!

i got the first issue of this one from uk last year so i already have the 996 (foggy relica) they are smaller and not as detailed as the "maisto" ones that were free with "mega bikes" but fack yeah
    *puts on helmet and flies new news agents*
    next monthe you get a rossi nsr500

Comment

I went got the first issue today.

Models are 1:24 so a bit smaller then the other ones, but they do have metal parts. Not quite as good quality as the others but still ....

their website for anyone interested is

www.deagostini.com.au

Issue 1 is 7.95 and 2 on will be $15.95. It does come out fortnightly.
      The little "magazine" it comes with is just that, but might have some trivia etc.. I don't know I've only been playing with the toy
      Will you insure me?!

Comment

I,ve got a collection of all the current sports bikes from maisto and a couple of other brands. 38 in total,bought them all on ebay.$6-$14 each.
        my little collection ive started and cant get out of.If I see a new one,I buy it.gotta get out of that habit. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Comment

*must - not - buy - more...*

Hmmffffpp.....
          Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

OH MY GOD!!! THERES A HARLEY IN THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER!!!!
            I was raised on the Dairy....Bitch

Comment

all the best ones are on the top...

The others still cost money, so they on display...
              Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

CHECK THESE PUPPIES OUT...........

[img]http://www.tamiya.com/english/products/14094rc211v03/top.jpg[img]

[/img]http://www.tamiya.com/english/products/14074yzf_r1/taira_2.jpeg[img]

[/img]http://www.tamiya.com/english/products/14076yzr/yzr.jpg[img][/img]

Comment

OR........................

I SCORED THE BATLISS AND CAPIROSSI MODELS FROM PHILLIP ISLAND MONDAY AFTER RACE, THEY WERE $70 AT TRACK AND I PAID $10!!!!

Comment

hey daz.... where did u get that R1??!! shmicko!! hook me up brother!

Comment

don't own that one but its on "maisto" site, run a search for yamaha and its there!! actually made by tonka......

Comment

don't own that one but its on "maisto" site, run a search for yamaha and its there!! actually made by tonka......
                        thats da bomb... thanks

Comment

Ive got the bayliss ,caparossi,xaus,and hodgson ducs from ebay $59 delivered.Ive got that R1 model but its not as good as the photo shows.I think thats a real one.theres a guy on ebay which I,ve got a few from.type in GIXXER1000 in the search for seller section and you should find him.He had the same photo when I bought the R1 model,but when it arrived it wasnt the exact same one,pretty close but not the same.I think you have to buy the real thing if you want it to look like that.There is a flame one as well but it looks like S..T. :evil:

Comment

Model Bikes

When it comes to accurate detail you can't beat the Tamiya models for realism.

Only problem is takes forever to build one that looks good and painted correctly. I built a Ducati 916 over the Christmas break and it took about 30 hours all up. Looks awesome though. You can turn the handle bars, wheels and even the steering damper and side stand work! Way cool!

I think this will be my next project

Or this...

or even this one...

The joys of being a kid!

KENNARDS HIRE - Make Your Job EASY!

Comment

haha

those models r0ck.

i think ill go buy the mag and then go play in the back yard sand pit

Comment

Working...
                              X