Hey all, whats been happening eh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all, whats been happening eh?

Even though I've been on holidays with my girl, Sydney still sux. BUT I can say that after spending 5 days in Nelsons Bay, I was pretty impressed with the area up there. The roads up there are really crappy so riding really isn't an option but the place we stayed at (thanks to Boxheads missus) was unbelievable! Beaches are really nice and clean and it's one of the best places I've been to just put your feet up and do nothing. Will have pics up later.

So the story so far is this. I'll be home for good by mid Feb. Got the signal to come home just before my holidays. Fingers crossed, I'll be working at Leeuwin Barracks in Freo!

As some know, I was home for a week a little while ago due to a family emergency. A loved one was put in hospital so I was needed back home. Was really good to see everyone at the movie preview! hehehehe Gooo Vinny!!!

So the SP-1 will be returning to perth very soon and being transported direct to Prestige Honda for some minor repairs and a second hand tyre (thanks BigBird, you da man!!)

As soon as I get my booty and by bike back home, we're going to be doin heaps of riding as I've got heaps to catch up on!!
    Be good everyone, ride safe and I'll see ya al soon.

Holiday snaps on the way.

Whats been happening with the time, I thought you was back in Perth for good. Well Mid Feb isn't far away!

Catch you soon, You'll have to come down for a sunday ride.

Comment

Definatly mate, without a doubt will come say hi!

Comment

Well do let us know when your back in PERTH .. "this time"

Comment

So the prodical Post Whore Returns.....

8)
          Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
          Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

doesnt it make u quiver :twisted:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
            Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

doesnt it make u quiver :twisted:  

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
              Yeah, we all know Campo makes you quiver, but damn you didn't have to tell us!!
              Originally posted by vk6hgr
              My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Working...
              X