Dugy's Bike Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dugy's Bike Test

Have my big bike test at 10:30am today! …......what's a figure 8 again? :roll:
    sigpic

Just realised I repeated what fiddypence said before me. (=MIN(A1:A2))  :oops:  :oops:  

PS: Have my big bike test at 10:30am today!         …......what's a figure 8 again?   :roll:

What what what!

you dont allready have your big licence! then who was that american backbacker that rode your bike home from causway!!

Bad!

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Comment

Just realised I repeated what fiddypence said before me. (=MIN(A1:A2))  :oops:  :oops:  

PS: Have my big bike test at 10:30am today!         …......what's a figure 8 again?   :roll:

What what what!

you dont allready have your big licence! then who was that american backbacker that rode your bike home from causway!!

Bad!
      Um.....yeah!

Was really good of him to pick the bike up for me.

Just like everybody on here I'm a law-abiding rider.

On a side note,

Should: "But your honour, I was on the way home from the TORQUE movie." be considered a plauseable defence?
      sigpic

Comment

Just got back.

Passed R class test!

:twisted:
        sigpic

Comment

well done.

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(")

Comment

congratulations ...
            Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

sweet...
              Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

good job dude!!
                why is stopping so important??

Comment

Nice, enjoy but be careful out there....
                  Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                  Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Congratulations dude!! Did you have to do everything (hill parks, emergancy stops, etc) or did you get away with doing only half the test?

Comment

Just got back.

Passed R class test!

:twisted:
                      Good on ya, have fun riding a big bore now!

Did you clean sheet it or did you lose some points?

I remember the first time I practiced an Emergency Brake on my instrutors bike I did an endo. Nearly shat myself. :o
                      Riding, the only place no-one bothers me, Live to Ride!

Comment

Congratulations dude!! Did you have to do everything (hill parks, emergancy stops, etc) or did you get away with doing only half the test?
                        Yup I had to do all the different things. Figure 8's 'n' all.

The examiner I had was a really laid-back bloke though, only lost a mark for daydreaming at the lights and taking off a bit late. (Long red light and then I was off with the fairies) :oops:

I reccomend doing the test at City-West to anyone who's looking at doing it.

I could do up a map of where we went and where you have to do the f-8's if anyone is interested. :?:

Mind you that was the first time I've spent half an hour straight riding at 50-60km's.......nearly went loco. Had to make up for it on the way back to work. :twisted:
                        sigpic

Comment

i would like that map pls hehehehe
                          Gankaz DaOgre

Gallery

Comment

Congrats man.

One bad thing about having the map is that examiners switch licensing centres so you may go there thinking you don'y have to worry then you find it's a different bloke

Comment

Here's the route we took.

As Ben250 said, it could easily vary.
                              But when I had a lesson the previous day with the "Alert" blokes they said told me about the places they said the fig-8's and E-stop's regularly happen, and were on the money.
                              There's really not many other convenient places.
                              But they also said the examiners do vary the route to take you past the schools during the 40km/hr times.

Either way, if you're semi-familiar with the area before it may help you be more relaxed during the test.

Nothing worse than when they go. "Ok. Now take you 3rd left, go thur x y and z then right left 2nd right and pull over."

And 10sec later you're thinking, "Where am going again....hmm....where the hell am I?"

The image is a tad low res so if someone PM's me I can send a better one.

Anyway....I'm rambling.....again.

Good luck to anyone having the test soon.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X