Little thankyou note!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little thankyou note!

Just wanted to post up here to publicly say thanks to Kamahl and Chookie at Causeway Honda and the rest of their team.

I took in my Yamahaha TZR into them after buying it compulsively in anger. Turns out she was in pretty rough condition. After many hours spent on it Kamahl has got it running great and even though it cost a bit he definately gave me a good price on all the work!

Thanks heaps guys!!

Mark

(Its soooo good to have her back!!)
    The circus is calling...

Thought you had a zzr 2fiddy ???

Or was that a loaner ???

Or you still do ???

Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
    Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

I hope they are looking after Kamahl at Causeway. He is one of the best motorcycle people around town to deal with.
      Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

Geez maarken... u gotta keep up maaate!! haha

i sold the zzr to get hewies zx2r which fell through when i quit work so i ended up gettin the tzr.
        :?
        The circus is calling...

Comment

that is way too many 'z's and 'r's to have in the one sentence....

Comment

All good things come in Z's and R's... hehe
            The circus is calling...

Comment

Re: Little thankyou note!

Just wanted to post up here to publicly say thanks to Kamahl and Chookie at Causeway Honda and the rest of their team.

I took in my Yamahaha TZR into them after buying it compulsively in anger. Turns out she was in pretty rough condition. After many hours spent on it Kamahl has got it running great and even though it cost a bit he definately gave me a good price on all the work!

Thanks heaps guys!!

Mark

(Its soooo good to have her back!!)
              which reminds me, I also would like to thank the chooksta for the deal on my new lid.

and for the bits required to fix the shoe too.

Comment

That lid looks great, whats the retail price on it?

Comment

Very nice lid. Whats the AXO helmets like. Pretty comfy? How's the noise factor?

Comment

i think RRP is 669 + 69 for the visor.. but tell em Perth street bikes sent you etc etc..

The comfiest one I tried on was an Arai, with a price tag to match tho unfortunately. $1200 or something stupid. Having spent that much on my last one, I can't really justify it again.

Haven't used it yet being bikeless and all, so can't comment on the wind noise. Am trying to fix that tho. One of the [email protected] guys had some probs with his as far as QA goes. Hoping that was a one off case though

Comment

Axo Helmets

The Axo Helmet is one of the lightest on the market.

A combination of Fibreglass, Carbon Fibre and Kevlar.

Awesome fit and comfort.

Fully removable liner. Great ventilation.

As for noise factor, not bad at all. I own Shoei, Arai, Suomy and Shark.

The Shoei is the quietest, then Axo, Suomy, Shark then Arai.

Visor doesn't fog up, standard with nose and chin deflector.

Best value for money helmet on the market.

Helmets are generally one size smaller than other brands though.

Comment

Re: Axo Helmets

The Shoei is the quietest, then Axo, Suomy, Shark then Arai.
                        Do you mean by quiestest when you have the visor up or down?

Because Arai is pretty quiet when you have the visor down except its really whistly when you have it up cos of the pods on the side of the visor.

Comment

i love those axo carbon fiber lids, seriously cool looker and coumfy too. u told me that exact same thing ages ago alan, when i was tryin to decide between that and my shoei duhamel

Comment

Working...
                          X