Cad is a farkin legend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cad is a farkin legend

Tonight at around about 9pm Fri 13th :evil: my bike decided that it had had enough of riding so it decided to die on me :cry:

I called Cad and cried help , he was at a party but despite it being friday night an all he said no worries I'll drive back home from Beechborough to Kwinana to get the trailer and then back to Carine to pick up my bike and then upto my place in South Geraldton ( Carramar Actually )......After dropping the bike at about 12:15 am I asked would he like to come in for a beer/coffee but he said nah gotta get home to bed.....

What a farkin great thing to do for a fellow rider/friend and forum dude.... You and your momma are welome at our gaffe anytime

There will be a carton beer on it's way to you champ

To the bike, well riding along marmion ave all of a sudden the lights and engine just died like I'd turned the ignition off... On roadside investigation I found the main fuse ( 30 amp ) at the solenoid had blown so with no spares with me ( never again ) i tried bridging it with a small piece of wire (noooooooo, I hear the electically minded cry) but to no avail.... the fault is like a dead short somewhere in the wiring loom so that's my job for the weekend :cry:

Any ideas anyone :?: :?:

Anyway time for bed it's 1:03am and Cad's still gonna be on the freeway :!:

Thanks again mate you saved the day for me
    If I can return the favor don't hesitate to let me know

Clap Clap Clap....

Nice work buddy...

That trailer allready come in handy ......

Gordo i think there has been some fowl play here... Where's that no good lil bastard of a son of your's ???

Blame him anyway, evan if he didn't.... LOL
    Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
    Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Nice work CAD!!! Now that's what this is all about! Nice save mate!

Comment

Onya CAD.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Well done CAD 8)

As for the bike, just walk home (leave the bike) go back next day and claim insurance - problem fixed :?
          Have fun fixing the bike :cry:

Comment

(raises hat to CAD 8) )

nothing worse than a broken down bike, hope you find the short nice n easy gordo :!:

Comment

Re: Cad is a farkin legend

Tonight at around about 9pm Fri 13th :evil: my bike decided that it had had enough of riding so it decided to die on me :cry:

I called Cad and cried help , he was at a party but despite it being friday night an all he said no worries I'll drive back home from Beechborough to Kwinana to get the trailer and then back to Carine to pick up my bike and then upto my place in South Geraldton ( Carramar Actually )......After dropping the bike at about 12:15 am I asked would he like to come in for a beer/coffee but he said nah gotta get home to bed.....

What a farkin great thing to do for a fellow rider/friend and forum dude.... You and your momma are welome at our gaffe anytime

There will be a carton beer on it's way to you champ

To the bike, well riding along marmion ave all of a sudden the lights and engine just died like I'd turned the ignition off... On roadside investigation I found the main fuse ( 30 amp ) at the solenoid had blown so with no spares with me ( never again ) i tried bridging it with a small piece of wire (noooooooo, I hear the electically minded cry) but to no avail.... the fault is like a dead short somewhere in the wiring loom so that's my job for the weekend :cry:

Any ideas anyone :?: :?:

Anyway time for bed it's 1:03am and Cad's still gonna be on the freeway :!:

Thanks again mate you saved the day for me
              If I can return the favor don't hesitate to let me know
              ya coulda called me you got my number i woulda helped out
              Is Dead

Comment

Yeah thanks guys re fixing the bike....

It's fixed now, problem was the voltage regulator that gave up,apparantly there is a diode inside that can expire and cause everything to short to earth :cry:

Anyway phoned Chookie and they had one in stock so $200 later she's all fixed and back on the road .....

Thank Grant, I know you would of helped too it was just that Cad is before Grant in the phone memory I tried to call motorcycle movers but there phone was switched off :roll:

Maarken, Gonzo wasn't there I was out taking my wife for a riding lesson when it died....We had to ride the chunk home 2 up It sat at 120 on the freeway no worries though

Thanks again Cad

Comment

I love you, CAD.
                  Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

Was gong to say Regulater-Rectifier, Being thats what happened to me.

Comment

Cad is a farkin legend

And also not a bad looking chap :shock:

Comment

Cad is a farkin legend

And also not a bad looking chap :shock:
                        That boy's got some problems I think :roll: :roll:

Comment

Bugger about the Honda electrics. Bloody things.

Nice work CAD.
                          Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

Top bloke CAD.. always good to hear of blokes helping out others in a bad situation
                            Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Nice work CAD
                              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Working...
                              X