2004 R1 prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 R1 prices?

Any one got any idea of the price of the new R1, tired of the run around from dealers and Yamaha themselves, anyone got any info at all. Besides mid-march

all i know is that it will be up around the20k mark,like say $19100,$19200,$19300,$19400,$19500,$19600,$19700,$ 19800,$19900,
    all the same to me.$$$$$$$$$ :roll: :roll:

Comment

I have asked the guy's at Five Star Yamaha if they have been told what the RRP & ETA is on the 2004 R1.

When I get told I will pass it on to you 8)

Comment

all i know is that it will be up around the20k mark,like say $19100,$19200,$19300,$19400,$19500,$19600,$19700,$ 19800,$19900,
        Thats around $15000 too much for me. Anybody good for a loan? Im an honest guy that would never break the law(especially traffic laws)...honestly!!!!!![/u]
        Damo

Comment

yeah the estimate i have from my dealer is justunder 20k on road...... only a few weeks to go!

Comment

Spoke to Aurelio at Five Star Yamaha today, they are expecting the new YZF-R1 in two weeks, as for the price, the last model came out at $19,400 rideaway, so they are thinking around $20,000 rideaway (RRP), nothing from Yamaha to say one way or the other regards price.

Comment

Latest

Spoke to Alan at Causeway Yamaha today.

The R1 is here in Perth but still at the warehouse.

They are waiting until the national launch by Yamaha before releasing the first batch to the dealers.

Calvin is right, two weeks till release and still no word on price.

Comment

thats only 20 sleeps
                Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

sorry allan but thats not what i heard. the R1s honestly won't be here til the 14-18th march, and they'r not in the warehouse yet. no price though

Comment

The national launch was in the 16th at Eastern Creek.

I would expect them in a couple of weeks.
                    I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

sorry allan but thats not what i heard. the R1s honestly won't be here til the 14-18th march, and they'r not in the warehouse yet. no price though
                      hmmmmmm well i must say i was standing next to chookie when it was said.

realistically no one knows what the real go will be till you get the phone call ... " hi .... your R1 is here !

Comment

yeah, u might be right.

darrin from mandurah yamaha called me 2 days ago as soon as the rep had been, he told me that the R1's weren't in the warehouse (i wish they were)...... but u'r right, i won't know til he calls me. i don't think i've been so excited in years

Comment

yeah, u might be right.

darrin from mandurah yamaha called me 2 days ago as soon as the rep had been, he told me that the R1's weren't in the warehouse (i wish they were)...... but u'r right, i won't know til he calls me. i don't think i've been so excited in years
                          tell me about it ... im going to do a full tank atleast on the first day ...

this is better than christmas and losing ur virginity rolled together

Comment

the RRP is $10599 in the US.

That equates to around AUD $14,132.00 at 75c/dollar

something tells me they ain't gonna be anywhere near that price here though.

Comment

somehow i think u might b right...... hope u'r not though. hey hewie, what exhaust r u goin for? i've organised a micron set from america for like $950 (including freight) which is bout $400 cheaper than the australian importers price, and powerbronze already have screens and headlight protectors ready

Comment

Working...
                              X