De-lurking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De-lurking

Hi everyone I have been lurking here for a while and I thought I would finally contribute. Looks like a great site and it is good to see an organised front to our favourite past time in Perth (well I could think of other more favourite things hehe).

I live in Spearwood (Shpearwood) and own a blue ZZR600 which might not be the fastest bestest thing on the roads but it does what I want it to do and it does it well. I always wear my protective gear when I ride, and if it is too hot to wear it, then its too hot to ride!

That's all for now, ride safe and stay upright!

nice to meet ya scoudrel....I too have lurked for a bit.......and now I'm back out of the woodwork......*waves to Deej and the gang*...ey boys I'm back in again...lol
    "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Comment

welcome to the fray .....

now if we could get the rest of the lurkers to come out into the sun light
      Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Some of us lurk in the forums and find it hard to come out into the sunlight with fear of withering and dying. lol. these fangs of mine are a tad to long need to get em shorted a bit, on someone's bones. any volenteers?
        Welcome aboard Scoundrel. Oh watch out for Cad's momma.
        Masda74

Comment

Good to have u on board Scoundrel. Welcome.

Hope to meet up with u soon.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Welcome dood

Comment

Re: De-lurking

I live in Spearwood (Shpearwood) and own a blue ZZR600
              i fink i've seen your bike at phoenix a couple of times... (Hammi hill here...)

Welcome anyways, just watch out for the initiation. You'll be trying to wash the stuff off your forehead for days
              Originally posted by vk6hgr
              My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Re: De-lurking

I live in Spearwood (Shpearwood) and own a blue ZZR600
                i fink i've seen your bike at phoenix a couple of times... (Hammi hill here...)

Welcome anyways, just watch out for the initiation. You'll be trying to wash the stuff off your forehead for days
                LOL, yeah you might have, good chance it was me, there isnt too many ZZR600s on the roads and even less in the 2 tone blue. You prolly would have seen my ex pursoot VT more tho.

Anyways thanks for the welcome guys, I look forward to going for a cruise with yas one sunny sunday!

Comment

Working...
                X