Hire Trail Bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hire Trail Bikes

Is there anywhere that hires out trail bikes in WA. Guided rides even. Mate has a bucks weekend and this was one of the ideas that is being tossed around. Cape York would be nice but price just kinda kills it...

try these guy's...they look good...

http://ozsafari.server101.com/index.php

Comment

Try big boys toys!!
      You can please some of the people all the time.
      All the people some of the time.
      But you can't please all the people all the time.

Comment

Hire Trail Bikes

Looks good. One email on its way. Too bad you only get the little 250, 4 strokes to play with though.

Comment

theres some guys up at lancelin, theve got two wheeelers and quads, and there not ag quads, they look like banshees from the photo

tourism shops will be able to let you know where to find the better riding charter places.

hope you intend on a bit of drink riding on knobblies

l8r
          lawn digs are kinda my thing

Comment

hey nuttin wrong wid 4 stroke 250's they got plenty of go especially if u got not much experience off road eh. it gives u so much more confidence on the road after u bin riding on trails all day, u be a better rider after u bin riding off road for a while

hav fun tho
            I was raised on the Dairy....Bitch

Comment

off road

I only just sold my 4 stroke 250 a couple of weeks ago. Just wasnt riding it. Might have kept it a bit longer if I had have known we were gonna go on a ride.

Comment

/blows the dust off this antique thread...
                Yep - this girl knows where to find the 'search' button!

I'm looking to hire a couple of off road bikes (+/- tour/tuition). Any ideas?

The West Coast Trail Bike Safaris look like they're still around, but does anyone know any alternatives?

Formerly known as gUmNuT

TRAKDAYZ

Comment

bump

C'mon - there HAS to be someone out there who knows where I can get my hands on a couple of dirt bikes
                  Formerly known as gUmNuT

TRAKDAYZ

Comment

bump

C'mon - there HAS to be someone out there who knows where I can get my hands on a couple of dirt bikes
                    [/b]
                    Gary from West Coast is a good rider and likes a beer and would put on a good bucks type ride I am sure.
                    Trev
                    MCNEWS.COM.AU

Comment

Gary from West Coast is a good rider and likes a beer and would put on a good bucks type ride I am sure.
                      [/b]
                      I met a guy from Bunbury in Tibet last month and he told me Gary had moved back to Queensland, not sure if he had gone back to work with Roy Kunda or not. Please note I take no responsibility for the accuracy of this statement just passing on what I was told.

If he is still around its well worth hooking up with him, i did the Holland Track and a couple days down South and they were top fun.

Also with regard to four stroke 250s. Ive seen Gary embarass some very good riders on top notch machinery on his little TTR250

Comment

Dirty things>>

Rides (need your own bike)
                        * Crusty Quinns - Ive sunk to rider No 25!
                        * T & E Club
                        * Supermoto WA

Hire/Guided tours
                        * West Coast Trail Bike Safaris - they do several different area tours. I have just rung to confirm if they are still operational - YES YES YES definately still running and mighty worried that a rumour is circulating that they are not!
                        *Lancelin Offroad Motorbike hire - they do straight out hire of trailies or quads, or short or longer tours in the Lancelin Region
                        * Rugged Red tours - hire bike and guided tours of the Kimberly - drz400s I think
                        * West Rider/Big Boyz Toyz - guided tours or bike hire, although they say no sand or beach riding so that rules out half of WA.

Tuition; occasionally the motorcross people host events that are advertised via the shops and mags, one day or several days aimed at beginners or skills improvement for more experienced off roaders. I know Suzi at the Honda Shop in Midland has done a ladies motorcross day in Perth somewhere. I will chase it up and post it up here. Also, my employer Alert , do offroad and ATV group and one-on-one lessons. Although the main focus of our structure is on road stuff, we can cater for all sorts of needs, individual and corporate. (plug completed )

Good nation wide info Dirt track Cowboys
                        222 Loctite doesn't taste too bad.

Comment

Ta Bec

much appreciated!
                          Formerly known as gUmNuT

TRAKDAYZ

Comment

Working...
                          X