SV1000S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SV1000S

I know it's not a GSXRNinjaR1Blade (and probably wont even come close) but have any of you guys had any experience with one of these beasties?

I ain't usually fond of half faired bikes but I reckon these look pretty shmick!

It looks pretty darn schmicko, trendy too
    mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

on the country run last sunday, trevor from mcnews.com.au was testing one, but i think it was the naked version rather than bikini faring. In a few weeks i imagine he'll have his review written.

(\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")

Comment

they seem fucking nice eh, the engines a TL1000 isnt it? less power tho. i have a review in a bike mag, ill c what it sed when i get home and post it
        I was raised on the Dairy....Bitch

Comment

it's a slightly detuned tl1000s motor in a sweet looking chassis, and without the shite rotary damper setup out the back. looks pretty darn nice for a naked bike, and v-twins do rock........

Comment

RIDDEN A COUPLE. THEY BE AWESOME. COME SEE ME AT McCULLOCH'S AND WE ORGANISE. GOT ONE HERE WITH A/MARKET PIPES ON, SOUNDS FULLY SICK EH COUS.

PEACE OUT.

CIAO.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
            ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

A friend of mine has one and he loves it.... goes well for a tourer style bike... good for mingers..... sounds good with new end cans.... and stylish.
              Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Working...
              X