Race bike in my garage!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race bike in my garage!!!

Hey all, Calvin's just dropped round with the race bike. Looking pretty good for the season.

Though I'd put these up cause not much else is going to be seen on the track other than the tail pipe.

nice choice of colour calvin, i'll see you tomorrow..
    here's mine. :twisted:

Comment

Looks very good Zipdrive, did Gohan paint it? See you Sunday 8)

Comment

here's mine.  :twisted:
        I don't really like R1s, but umm hot damn that looks fine!

Comment

awesome shit boys.

Zipdrive: you racing this season?

Calvin: cant wait to see the black bullet in racing action!

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Just remember when you hit the straight to use that NOS button zipdrive
            Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Schmick, very schmick guys. Good luck with the season Calvin (Zip too?), hopefully I'll get my butt up there to cheer you on
              Originally posted by vk6hgr
              My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

awesome shit boys.

It was a short day for me :cry:

Lost the front on the left hander, made a mess of the new paint work :cry: I felt really comfortable and I don't know what went wrong :?:

Oh well that's racing, better luck next time 8)

Comment

I'll grab the gaffa tape and be over in 20 minutes......

Comment

i was watching you beforehand and you seemed to be doing pretty good...i left to get ready for my next session and saw you and the bike returning to the pits on the back of a trailer :shock:

as you said, shit happens :!: at least you walked away from it and hopefully the damage aint too bad.

Comment

after that happened,i backed of quite a bit calvin.untill about 1pm,then i gave it to it and the track was fine.it looks slippery but it aint,lots of grip.only had one scary moment in turn 1.lost the front,but it was my fault,went in to hot,lost it,corrected it,then went wide.oh well,better wide than on my arse.that was bad luck mate,like to know what it was.will it be ready for the tuning day on the 7th?

Comment

Damn, that isn't the R1 with the Nitro tanks on it?
                        or another R1

here's mine.  :twisted:  

Comment

awesome shit boys.

It was a short day for me :cry:

Lost the front on the left hander, made a mess of the new paint work :cry: I felt really comfortable and I don't know what went wrong :?:

Oh well that's racing, better luck next time 8)
                          oh man. thats shitty.

Have they resurfaced the track yet? and that left hander ate me also apparently it has a reputation of being a little slippery.

at least u'll be back to fight next time.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Well at least I got some positivies out of the day :?

The bike was feeling really good 8) I was going around at 85% effort, due to new track surface and running new type of tyre (Dunlop 208GP). I was breaking early and not very hard, just working on lines and refferance markers etc, but was doing 65 Seconds last couple of laps, with any luck and if I can stay upright should be able to drop times by a second or two, fingers crossed.

So what happened? Fuck knows, was taking the left hander and the front just washed out :cry:
                            The main damage is to the rear sub frame and fuel tank. The rear sub frame and exhaust is pushed to the right by around 6" and the fuel tank has been pushed down below fuel tank cover.
                            The fairings and new paint work is slightly second hand, I have repaired the fairings today, well I got a fibreglass repair kit and refitted all the broken panels back together again, just require rub and paint and resticker numbers etc.
                            That's racing, and I will learn from it, no pain np gain (that's what they say) :roll:

Comment

Sorry to hear about the down Calvin :cry: thats gotta suck
                              1, Always look good
                              2, Always know what you're doing
                              3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

Working...
                              X