Tomorrow is the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow is the day

My court day falls tomorrow and I will be pleaing Guilty to reckless. I will be charged and recieve a $1,000 fine and 6 months of no license. How unfortuant for me. Ive also spent $1,000 on a lawyer which has been abit of a waist. Then i guess i'l be up for about $250 in court fees .....

So for doing a burnout its cost me $2,250 and loss of license for 6 months

I just went out and got a new pushbike for $650 I got some mods... front light, back light, helmet, bike computer, drink bottle holder and a comfy seat!

Work is only about 8km away so i'm lucky...... I hope I dont get pulled over by a cop... apparently if you have lost your license you are NOT allowed to ride a pushbike. How gay.

Oh well atleast I got some pics of the burnout.

:shock: What the hell!!!!!

Man, when I got caught doing a wheelie all the way down Queen Victoria St in Fremantle by a copper on the other side conducting RBT's all I got stung was $250 and a 6 month suspension. What the hell else did you do??? :shock:

Comment

EHEHHE...LEARNT SOMETHING NOW SHOX???

DON\'T STOP!
      ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

You can't ride a pushbike while on a suspended licence? I'd like to see that in writing!
        Meow.

Comment

You can't ride a pushbike while on a suspended licence? I'd like to see that in writing!
          AMEN... Shoxer...that is crap.... if u got a helmet buddy.... no c*** can stop u riding a pushy.... :evil:

Comment

[quote]EHEHHE...LEARNT SOMETHING NOW SHOX???

DON\'T STOP!

I never once stopped for police on my motorbike. Cars are alittle bit slower tho... so i stopped

Comment

I was lead to believe you're not supposed to ride on the road without a drivers licence, and you're not allowed to ride on the footpath, so .. unless you can ride over peoples front lawns, maybe you can get away with it with a few hundred trespassing charges
              mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

[quote]
                EHEHHE...LEARNT SOMETHING NOW SHOX???

DON\'T STOP!

I never once stopped for police on my motorbike. Cars are alittle bit slower tho... so i stopped
                i think your problem there is grip. if your car was going as fast as your speedo theyd never catch you.

:?

Comment

Re: Tomorrow is the day

I hope I dont get pulled over by a cop... apparently if you have lost your license you are NOT allowed to ride a pushbike. How gay.
                  Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*cough*

Yes, yes this is correct. Everytime you ride your pushbike on the road without a licence you must pay a fine.

Please send your checks to the "Melkor Next Bike Fund".

Comment

I was riding a pushy on the road at the age of 7 and never got busted. I dont believe I had a drivers licence at that time. Nope.... pretty sure I didnt.

Can any of our constabulary forum users clarify this?

-edit by Melkor-

Perhaps I was too subtle in my post? No you can't get done for no licence on a bicycle.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Re: Tomorrow is the day

I hope I dont get pulled over by a cop... apparently if you have lost your license you are NOT allowed to ride a pushbike. How gay.
                      Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*cough*

Yes, yes this is correct. Everytime you ride your pushbike on the road without a licence you must pay a fine.

Please send your checks to the "Melkor Next Bike Fund".

Comment

Perhaps I was too subtle in my post? No you can't get done for no licence on a bicycle.
                        But you can get done for 'DUI'... :?
                        Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

you can get done for DUI riding a donkey on the road

Comment

you can get done for DUI riding a donkey on the road
                            if ya riding a donkey on the road, You should prolly get done for more than that...
                            Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Good luck for the court case Shox, as for riding a pushy with no licence I dunno, they seem to make the laws up as they go along here :evil:

Comment

Working...
                              X