djnitrous R6 '02 Never been DROPPED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• djnitrous R6 '02 Never been DROPPED

Today I got a call out of the blue from some dude wanting to know if I still had my R6. I was like "Errr no, who are you?”

This bloke wanted to know if I was still the owner of the Red R6 '02. I told him I did own the bike, but it was a full write-off from a crash back in May '03. He couldn't believe it.

I ask, "Why is this, are you a dealer wanting to buy it?" He said, "no". He had just come back from checking out the bike, which was in mint condition, never been dropped, and one owner. Selling for $10k5~ in the Quokka.

This bloke called up Causeway to check the numbers, frame, engine etc.
    Yamaha told him I was the owner of that bike with these numbers. So that’s how he got my number to call me and check with me.

Looks like my bike is back on the road, and for sale! - "Never been dropped, and one owner"

I never told Causeway the bike was written-off, but I called them up today and told them to update there database so that that bike will always be a written-off bike for the future.

Had bad is that!!! :roll: :shock:
    Djn

So it was put up for sale by a private seller, or what?

Comment

Yep, in the local FREE Quokka Paper... and the dude selling it is the dude who i sold the wreck to in the first place. LOL

Comment

dodgy! :?

Comment

REAL dodgy.... however...must have done a nice job fixing it

Comment

or stole another bike to suit djn's vin plates :shock:
            "Did you ever blow bubbles as a kid? Well he's back in town and wants your number"

Comment

Yeh, well wasn't someones R6 from the fourm stolen back a few days ago, misstocky.

http://www.perthextreme.com/phpBB2/viewtop...2602&highlight=

Comment

dodgy! :?
                thoroughly dodgy :?

Comment

Yeh, well wasn't someones R6 from the fourm stolen back a few days ago, misstocky.

http://www.perthextreme.com/phpBB2/v...602&highlight=
                  Yours was red.. hers was blue. What colour is the one for sale? I mean, did that guy even go and check it out, or was scared off?

Comment

maybe an appointment should be made to take it for a test drive and a few /lots turn up to tyre kick including misstocky to see if any of the upgrades to the write are hers.

cricket bats are legal to carry if you have a ball to play with
                    A site all parents should check regulary
                    http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

sounds like a good idea Craig..

Comment

what about shotguns?

Can you take them if you have clay discs in your pockets :?:

oh oh oh how about a blow torch mwahahaha ooooooooh bolt cutters..... chopper reid style
                        1, Always look good
                        2, Always know what you're doing
                        3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

thats fucked

so if i got to buy i bike i can get the numbers off t and find the past owners?

can they jut hand out the numbers ?
                          Love
                          Nick :twisted:

Comment

carefulace i am a tasmanian

maybe a call by the guys who know the people at the bike shops to find out if a red r6 has also gone missing

i hate thieving bastards
                            A site all parents should check regulary
                            http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Yes, your right about the colors, mine red, hers blue
                              but they might have used motor parts etc, on mine who knows.

All you need is a few R6's to swap parts with and you'll have yourself a "never dropped R6 for sale"

I say someone should go check it out, misstocky, I wouldn't mind going with someone else to check it out. I Wouldn't by myself... coz I'm 99% sure the dude selling it is the dude I sold it too, from what the bloke told me who was wanting more information.

Djn

http://www.perthextreme.com/phpBB2/v...602&highlight=
                              Yours was red.. hers was blue. What colour is the one for sale? I mean, did that guy even go and check it out, or was scared off?

Comment

Working...
                              X