Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your mission should you choose to accept it…..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your mission should you choose to accept it…..

OK folks, I have heard a rumour that someone in Australia is manufacturing a bike safe.

Let me explain. Imagine a mini Sea-Container, the size of a bike, steel construction, ridged hinged doors and big arse locks on the front of it.

It has been designed for those people who do not have secure parking to dynabolt it to the ground, park your bike in it and lock it up.

Does anyone know who makes these?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

soz deej, dunno but,

i though these looked like a good idea, but i supose you can still angle grind off the post.

www.postlock.com

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Comment

Deej would a bike fit in the lift at your place ???

If so just take into your pad...... I know i'm being silly :roll:

Comment

i though these looked like a good idea, but i supose you can still angle grind off the post.
        Jeez TRX they look pretty neat, thanks for the link, will have a good look now.

Any other options anyone??

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I'll stick to chaining my starving Rotweiler to mine.........
          ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

Hey Deej, If you get stuck I could manufacture some thing for ya.

I have had this talk before with others, I will try and find my drawings :roll:

You can have a lock box, linked to a alarm system.
            8)

Comment

thats not a bad idea. might have to manufacture something of this sort.

i'll give my prototye to spike to test.... if he can't break it then it passes :twisted: :twisted:

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Here is a thought, if room is a problem you can hook the lock box to a tilt door set up, were you can use a remote to lower the box down from inside your carport / garage roof!
                This will give you more room, plus hide your bike, out of sight & out of mind. 8)

Comment

For those that have large roof cavities:

Have a Batman style setup where you ride up the street and press ur remote and the front of your roof opens up and a ramp slides down and you ride up and the ramp retracts and roof closes again.

So ingenious even your wife wouldn't know it was there..... cept for the oil stains on the ceiling!

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

i think vee two has some ride-in ride-out lockable container thingys like that for shipping bikes around the country, where the container is split fron bottom rear to top front, hinged at the front and has all the wheel clamps and shit inside. remember seeing them a while ago, but i don't know if they still use em or what. very nice though, but probably a bit pricey....

Comment

I saw what deej is talking about in a UK bike mag ! it has a tray on rollers that comes out the front of it, you park your bike on that and then just slide the tray and the bike into the container ! locking the container with your bike all nice and snug inside !! great idea , but i havn't seen anything like it here in Aust.

Comment

Be good to see a pic and then get someone locally to fabricate somthing similar. Would cost a bit but worth it.

Comment

Be good to see a pic and then get someone locally to fabricate somthing similar.  Would cost a bit but worth it.
                          I have also seen it, and have drawings. Still trying to find them :oops:
                          Shit, I know there around some where :?:

Comment

Nah U need the underground thing happening......

Drive into your driveway (in my case), the floor opens (lowers) into a hole reinforced and structured .... then closes again all snug underground and nobody knows its there...

Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                            Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

I saw what deej is talking about in a UK bike mag ! it has a tray on rollers that comes out the front of it, you park your bike on that and then just slide the tray and the bike into the container ! locking the container with your bike all nice and snug inside !! great idea , but i havn't seen anything like it here in Aust.

Yeh Deej, was just goin to say, the UK mags seem to really big on security, prob due to high insurance, theift etc..

They seem to have all the goods. ..

but getting em might be pain in tha ass
                              Love
                              Nick :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                              X