No announcement yet.

Dealing with addiction and withdrawls..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with addiction and withdrawls..

Hi i'm Frag and it has been 2 weeks since my last ride.

*waits for claps*

HELP, i'm going insane ... only 10 more weeks until I get my license back!

Anyone have motoGP 2 or 3 for the Xbox I can "borrow" for awhile to try and at least keep some sanity.... .... ... ...

* FraG withdraws back into the darkness clutching at his knees and rocking back and forth muttering only 100800 minutes to go ... only 100799 minutes to go... *
    Will you insure me?!

I understand your problem my friend. I haven't ridden my SP-1 since the 10th of December 2003. I'm beyond withdrawl symptoms.

Comment

i got 1 and 2 dude... might be able to let you borrow one if ya nice.
      The circus is calling...

Comment

I feel for you Frag, it just ain't right doing that kinda thing to a man.
        Goin' cold turkey wouldn't be pretty.

Comment

I understand your problem my friend. I haven't ridden my SP-1 since the 10th of December 2003. I'm beyond withdrawl symptoms.
          10th Dec, say what! what keeps you going??

Comment

i had a whole year without my baby too, with only some really shit scooters in switzerland to break the drought.....

Comment

i pitty you all..... cos i'm in the same boat. it's been 4 weeks since i've ridden the 98 R1, and i havn't done more than 200km since christmas..... i HATE you Yamaha Australia........ put us out of our misery

Comment

10th Dec, say what! what keeps you going??
                The only thing keepin me going right now is my girl. My bike'a all busted up, fingers crossed she'll be fixed before my girl has to go back to the UK :cry:

Comment

Campo

feel for you it is a good thing you have got a good girl

LOOK AFTER HER

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
                  A site all parents should check regulary
                  http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

well my kwaka has been runing fine thanks for asking i am doing about 100 kms a day poor me hey? Dont worry campo you can come with me if you want.
                    i would rather be dead and cool than alive and uncool

Comment

I have the shakes .. and I am unable to think straight .. I was trying to do tricks in the excel the other nite .. it just doesnt feel rite.

there is no subsitute.
                      Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

i feel everyones pain. for the past 10 months i've been working 24 days on 4 off in port hedland. all that's about to change though coz i'm back for good on friday. just in time for the twin ride...

Comment

Withdrawal

Or you can just go and buy a 25 year old XJ 750 for $200 so you can at least thrash something.

Comment

*Sits in the corner quietly, hiding his addiction*

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

4th of October 2003, if memory serves

Comment

Working...
                              X