jacket and extras from america

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacket and extras from america

hey everyone, i just got off the phone to tricktape in America. i just ordered my new alpinestar venom leather jacket for ~$500 american, i got a few other things while i was at it.

i was almost about to order the same stuff from hard racing, but they wanted like an extra $100 for shipping and wire transfer fees. Because i made a large order (over $500) they ship it for free, and i could use my credit card instead of wire transfers.

I highly recomend both tricktape and revlimiter racing if your trying to get stuff from overseas, both good value and great to deal with.

Now i've just got to wait and see if i get pulled up by customs

That jacket looks fantastic, will go with me sp1. Are you getting a red R1?

Comment

The venoms look great ..

Are you getting a red R1 ?????????
      Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

when i ordered a suit,jacket,gloves,boots,tankbag,backpack and a few other things i had to pay about 25%more.im not sure but i think thats what is on clothing.i was happy to pay this as it still worked out alot cheaper than here.

Comment

the red is beautiful..... can't go wrong

Comment

oh well guess there will be two of us then ..as mines red too

Comment

You arent having much luck with equipment are you Hewie? First I buy the helmet you wanted... then someone buys the same jacket as you...
              If you can... you MUST!

Comment

You arent having much luck with equipment are you Hewie? First I buy the helmet you wanted... then someone buys the same jacket as you...
                and the same colour and model bike ..

you guys suck

i think a custom one of a kind me only ill kill u farken paint scheme is going to be in order here

Comment

just hope u don't have a red shoei duhamel helmet 2. that'd really suck. but don't wory bout the bike. the first time u see it it'll have more flash bits hangin off it than u can poke a stick at

Comment

funny u should mention the duhammel ...

wat else u adding to the bike ?

Comment

i have allready ordered a chrome screen and headlight covers. the micron slip-ons will go on as soon as i get it home, tankslapper, alarm. they'll all go on within the first few days (depending on when my bike actually gets here)

That should do for a start.

then some factory yamaha bits like frame sliders, carbon mudguard, hugger and some braided lines. Hopefully within a month

u?

Comment

carbon front guard, oggies and frame sliders, iridium screen, tank guard, alarm, rear cowl. i will add things like the braided lines after a few months.

havnt got head light covers yet. cant find a set i like .. will keep looking.

not going to change the exhaust yet as i want to hear it first then decide and as i said wait for yoshi and akro to come out with their full systems.

Comment

try powerbronze for screens and headlight covers. they'r not real cheap but very good qaulity.

i'm building a custom twin system, in a few months i'll order the serpent headers, make my own midpipes and i'll allready have the cans. but i'm going with the yoshi EMS, 3way map switch and quickshifter. so i'll need a few grand before i go with that one.

by the way. does anyone know how good dynotime are or is there someone better in perth for re-mapping?

Comment

Hav'nt been there, but from what I hear they should be your first port of call. I think there are a few guys on this forum who have been there.

Comment

Russell from dyno time is apparently very very good. He has worked on a numberof the guys bikes from here.

(its also very likely going to be the venue for the dyno day event in a few weeks)

Comment

Working...
                              X