• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wot pipe?

howdy guys
    want to get a pipe for me r6, thinking yoshi..love the sound
    can anyone recommend anything else??

devil racing shotgun... individuality, every bastard has a yoshi

or blueflame, micron, dynomite, there are heaps of exhausts out there that no1 in australia has

Comment

Akroprovic, go the Akro!!!

Comment

Go the Roo!
        ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

good point. roos are cheap, sound very good and actually offer more of a performance boost than yoshi

Comment

good point. roos are cheap, sound very good and actually offer more of a performance boost than yoshi
            theres a reason why roo's are cheap...

Micron and Ballistic are nice pipes.... offer a nice note....and arnt everywhere...

Comment

Micron and Ballistic are nice pipes.... offer a nice note....and arnt everywhere...
              ...because Roo's are made locally?

Comment

or because their build are inferior :?: and there local :?:

Comment

the roo pipes are nice enough, but i don't think they age well compared to the competition, but you get what ya pay for i guess... they have a nice loud sound, but for my money, i would spend more and get yoshi, akrapovic, devil, micron or blueflame. lots of choice there, and large price range too. blueflame twin-exit pipes look bloody lovely......... 8)

Comment

I like the Ballastic, I have one on the blade and it gives a sweet note
                    Also had one on my cbr6...
                    * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

just wondering if there was some sort of deal that if ya buy a blade you get a ballistic pipe? CAD's got one, my girlfriends one has one, azza got one on his and so does bladebabe........ they do sound bloody good though when ya ring the shite out of it...... sorry cass if you are reading this

Comment

I gotta ballistic pipe, even though it's on the 250. Sounds pretty good (for a 250) and loud to.

Comment

devil sb2 highmount... great pipe and resonably priced
                          "Did you ever blow bubbles as a kid? Well he&#39;s back in town and wants your number"

Comment

i got a really loud roo pipe to swap and change when i wanna be loud if not i got the akrapovic
                            Is Dead

Comment

or because their build are inferior :?: and there local :?:
                              What makes you think they're inferior? I don't personally agree but am interested in your point of view. I have, however, seen some older cans that've been in the sun start to fade, but I tend to think that's the exception rather than the rule. And whilst they're loud, they're dyno-proven to make excellent horsepower.. two things I look for!

Comment

Working...
                              X