X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That man just keeps on doing it!

Go to http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/view...opic.php?t=3168

What else can I say 8)

So there I was, a prisoner of my own illusions, dwelling in the convention hall of the players, suckin oil out of candle sticks - making bow ties out of bra straps and tryin be the one man, you know like tryyyyyin to be the one
    mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

We're not worthy.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Hail the great man, hail Valentino!!!

Jeeezuz he'll never cease to amaze those in the MotoGP world or his fans!!

I know where my money's goin this season!

Comment

All hail the great manufacturer 8)
          If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Amen Klink
            Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

*coff*

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

*coff*
                Yeah - wot HE said!! :roll:

Comment

*coff*
                  Me too

What can us mere mortals say???
                  I'm so pissed I didn't say hello to Rossi a few weeks back. I was relaxing with a mate in the artists lounge at Two Tribes in Melbourne the night of the F1 GP. We spotted a friend & saw that he was busy chatting to someone else so we waited for a moment before catching up. Anyway the bloke left, we went over to talk & because we both have bikes he says 'why didn't you come over & say hi to Rossi? He's just left.'
                  Ooooh I was kickin' myself.
                  Two years ago I spent qualifying day in the Marlboro corporate box & missed Michael Schumacher by 1/2 hour - sooooo pissed about that too.
                  Damn damn damn

Comment

*coff*
                    Me too

What can us mere mortals say???
                    I'm so pissed I didn't say hello to Rossi a few weeks back. I was relaxing with a mate in the artists lounge at Two Tribes in Melbourne the night of the F1 GP. We spotted a friend & saw that he was busy chatting to someone else so we waited for a moment before catching up. Anyway the bloke left, we went over to talk & because we both have bikes he says 'why didn't you come over & say hi to Rossi? He's just left.'
                    Ooooh I was kickin' myself.
                    Two years ago I spent qualifying day in the Marlboro corporate box & missed Michael Schumacher by 1/2 hour - sooooo pissed about that too.
                    Damn damn damn

For that I think you should go and kick yourself again!!!

Comment

Can't wait for the opener... Wassup with Bayliss ?
                      Will you insure me?!

Comment

Can't wait for the opener... Wassup with Bayliss ?
                        He's just getting used to the bikes again, he'll be right

Comment

All hail the great manufacturer 8)
                          DREAMER :!:

Comment

*Yawn* are you guys still biting?
                            If you can... you MUST!

Comment

if you fellas are still name dropping please allow me to join in.......
                              at phillip island for gp last year i had coffee with biagga in riders cafe on the sat, got my officail ducati team shirt signed by loris and troy, got a paddock pass and got ALL riders signatures on gp shirt and got official rossi fan club cap signed by the man himself at his mobile home, then went to cowes where i talked my way into nicky haydens afterparty, had a bourbon and dry with him , before chatting to sete gibernau, drinking a crownie with rossi and doohans boss jeremy burgess (he paid for crownie), then i sat with andrew pitt and his posse of hotties............
                              me and a mate rory then proceeded to drink the club dry of bourbon before eating pizza with daryl beattie and arguing over taxi cab with andrea "something (125 gp winner)
                              now thats name dropping and ALL 100% true...........

Comment

Working...
                              X