My new wheels..............hopefully

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new wheels..............hopefully

Well after much deliberation....oooooh all of about 25 mins, I decided to grab a '00 GSX-R 750.....finance pending......but hopefully should be all sweet......I've been so excited.....but I'm sure someone has got something to say to burst my bubble.
    "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Re: My new wheels..............hopefully

Well after much deliberation....oooooh all of about 25 mins, I decided to grab a '00 GSX-R 750.....finance pending......but hopefully should be all sweet......I've been so excited.....but I'm sure someone has got something to say to burst my bubble.
    Yup, I do......I had the 99 and 01 GSXR750, both were kick ass bikes so enjoy yourself and ride safe!!! 8)

Comment

Great choice of bike Spun. Enjoy.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Definately .. go the GIXXER!!

The 750 is pretty sweet! <drools>

<reminds self to be sensible .. 600 .. 600 >

Soooo .. where are the picks dude??

Comment

well like I said..finance pending...*gets on knees and prays to the loan gods*......but as soon as it's mine I'll post the pics.....but for anyone who is cruisin near Causeway Motorcycles.....it's inside the shop
          "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Comment

Its not that silverish/black coloured one with the dual underseat is it?

Comment

nah....it's the blue, white, black one........basically the standard suzuki colours

Comment

awesome!

remember, it's not "standard" it's "traditional" Suzuki colours

Comment

good work dude ..

look forward to seeing some piccies
                  Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

have fun you lucky sod and be carefull.
                    Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

enjoy your new bike Spun, but where you gonna put your shopping now ??

Comment

hehe....yeah I know....I'm gonna miss the old boot......*sniff* good times, good times.....rofl anyways......I think the whole power thing will overcome any shopping needs I may have

Comment

Working...
                        X