Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting read from other forums

http://www.overclockers.com.au/mc/forums/v...opic.php?t=1950
    I run into this topic yesterday and it was interesting to see different sides of the story.
    Fast, cheap & reliable ... pick any two.

yeah Mario it was a good read, Hopefully people can take something from that story.

Comment

Just goes to show that its a small world after all ay. THe power of the internet spins me out sometimes.

Comment

Some people should be given an IQ. test before being allowed on a bike.

Surely after your mate on near death has been sent to hospital the last thing your going to be doing is show boating and being a complete fucking cock ?

*shakes his head*

Comment

i just wasted about an hour reading the whole of each three threads that are brought up in the forum, and subdued brings the most sense to any of them.........

people just need to take the full responsibilty for their actions, enough said.... :?

rant over and all that

Comment

what a monster read.....but funny how majority of bike riders know that there is a time and place.......I think most cage drivers need to read certain threads like that.....just to show that there are bikers out there who beleive in doin the right thing around everyone else.....pity some of these bikers and cagers can't show the same decent respect back to those who do......
            "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Comment

Its easy to cop out shit on cages... since i've been seriously considering a bike for last 5? months i have been npticing a lot more bikes in traffic, but i have always made room for lane splitters etc.. but only because i have a vested interest in fast cars, bikes etc etc...

The avg soccer mum, or office worker plodding thier way home etc are on auto pilot, i know a few times i've left the office in west perth and next thing i know im pulling up in my driveway and i dont even remeber merging with the traffic! let alone the other 30 minutes of driving home.

Its the way of life, and risks im going to have to accept before i risk my ass on the war of cages. Nothing i can do about expept be ready to brake when the MILF slut pulls in front of me....

And after typing this i relise this post has no point to it... :roll:

Comment

rofl....good work subdued....look I know I may have sounded like I was bagging out on cagies....and I'm no angel either whether on 2 wheels or 4.......alls I'm sayin the general image of riders needs to be seriuosly looked at by those who continually complain about us......threads like that show that even when that image is being portrayed, and it's an eeeeeeeeeeeevil image.....it's good to know that there are riders who are contrary to that image........(ok I'm tired and I really hope that it makes sense.......)
                "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Comment

haha i got cha dude, i just babbled and drooled for no real reason

Comment

hmmm fair nuff.......

Comment

That's ok subdued, your avatar makes it allll better

That "Tedious" dude on the OC forum sounds like he could spin some shit.. wonder if his story is only "based on the truth"
                      mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Some people should be given an IQ. test before being allowed on a bike.

Surely after your mate on near death has been sent to hospital the last thing your going to be doing is show boating and being a complete fucking cock ?

*shakes his head*
                        Damn, if we had to pass IQ test we'd all fail. Who in their right mind rides a bike in traffic?

But yeah unfortunately natural selection plays a large part in our community.
                        Will you insure me?!

Comment

hahah... what a classic read
                          Guy from the OverClockers forum seems to have a more accountable story. Pretty damn funny how small the bike community is
                          Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Noobs ....

Or could they be classed as SHOES !!!!
                            Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                            Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

that was a good read
                              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Working...
                              X