Posting time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting time

Just thought I'd inform you guys that the posting time is off.
    a post at 11:50am shows as 4:00am. As my computer's time is correctly set, I'm guessing that the time of posting is server based and therefore thought I'd tell you guys that you might want to change it to Perth local time

Just a suggestion
    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

I've noticed it since I joined... couldn't be bothered saying anything.

Your assuming that the server is in Perth...b-)

Ahh, wot the heck, it would be nice if yoose guys could fix it... but I personally really don't care, as I can still post and read all this cool stuff.

That's me done...B-)
    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

The server is based in the states! end of story, unless deej wants to explain all da details 8)

Comment

djnitrous has got it in one. However, if you take a look at the bottom right of the forum pages, the time says it is GMT plus 8 hours. Which is correct for Perth. I cant explain why the time is out, it should be correct!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Actually Deej.. it says this.. 'All times are GMT'
          maybe need configuration files need a bit of tweaking?
          Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Actually Deej.. it says this.. 'All times are GMT'
            maybe need configuration files need a bit of tweaking?
            Ch00kiE Maaaate...

You will find your local settings (in Windoze) is not set to 'Perth'

Double click the clock at the bottom right and select 'Time Zone'...

Scoll down to "(GMT+8:00) Perth"

As for the server time, it's only about 5 min, which would mean that the server box it is running on needs to be synched with an atomic clock...B-)
            Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Actually dood.. my time is set poifectly and timezone is fine.. oh well.. maybe something fucked in the code?

Comment

*scratches head*

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

who really gives a fuck ????

The fact is the cool shit is in here and it does'nt really matter what the time stamp says !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X