Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rheshpect for others property

Heya ppls...
    A day or so ago some mutha fuka had poored something onto my left pipe! Looked like Coke and by the time I noticed it, later that night it was stuck and tacky as shit eating into my pipes. It took a damn while to get the shit off with some chrome cleaner...
    Man I am pissed off...
    I think it was the cleaner whom I had a word to last week about his parking next to my bike and leaving white paint on my mirror...
    Not I have some scratches on my pipes from having to really use elbow grease to get it off... Any help on lessing the show of the scratches??

yes.. you can buy some yoshi pipes tightass.. two yoshi's would go off
    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

wot bike ya ridin dragon?
      Love
      Nick :twisted:

Comment

wot bike ya ridin dragon?
        -Sorry had to edit and remove my bike type-

A big one

Comment

Dats a creapy deal man. Sorry to hear it. Unfortunalty with anything thats polished, scratches are pretty much there to stay unless you scratch up the whole thing to match !

Sounds like a good excuse to upgrade to a two into one Yoshi pipe like da Big Bird! W W Wiked!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Working...
          X