Subiaco Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subiaco Markets

Hey deej....do you guys usually goto the markets or was that just a one off......(it's the security guy)..

spun
    "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Every sunday when da weather is good we will be there!! chicken, extra chicken.......
    Thanks to my sponsors:

K-Tec Mobile Mechanics - 0415 746 665
    Tyres for Bikes - Vic Park

Comment

is that the old or new subiaco markets

Comment

Sup Spun, good ta see ya drop in.

Yeah we pretty much there every Sunday for a bite.

Did u order yer Gixer??

Deej

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I wish......nah my across is set and ready (first bike and all)....hope to have it Friday and at latest Monday.....see ya at the markets on Sunday(barring the weather of course)
          "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Comment

Ahh yeah Across!! I memba ya saying you jost got sumfin. I was close! Kinda.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Working...
            X