CBR1000 on Shop Floors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBR1000 on Shop Floors

Just went to look at the first 04 Blade coming out of the box.

A very nice looking bike, sounds verrry nice running.

Whatever your personal preference is from all the new 04 bikes, it doesn’t really matter. They all look to be awesome machines. Its just a matter of – pick the brand – pick the colour.

Honda have done a better job in their launch planning and most stores receiving good supply of stock and colours so only a short wait (if any) is needed.

Proof is in the riding and demo will be available to ride tomorrow from Causeway Honda. Bring your cheque book, don’t waste your or their time by taking it for a rap around the block unless you are a genuine new bike buyer. No, they didn’t ask me to say this, its just common courtesy. See Tim and tell him PSB sent ya.

Looking forward to hearing about when and where an R1 will be available as a demo to test ride. If you want one, good luck, most shops only got two bikes and you will have to wait till the next shipment in about 5 weeks winter (*holds up his fingers in ‘W’ sign*) – WOTEVA!

Happy shopping gents.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Demo Ride

Guess who gets to run in the new demo???

What a lovely easter present. Ah.... Friday to next Tuesday will do the trick. Enough kms to have her run in ready for demo rides.

Its a hard job but someones gotta do it

Comment

Re: Demo Ride

Guess who gets to run in the new demo???    

What a lovely easter present.  Ah....  Friday to next Tuesday will do the trick.  Enough kms to have her run in ready for demo rides.

Its a hard job but someones gotta do it  
      so it's over to Chookies for the Easter BBQ launch and demo ride

Who's in ????

Comment

they have the r1 at culeys in balcatta will be there tomorrow arvo will find out if he has a demo
        A site all parents should check regulary
        http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

i had a bit of a stalk past all the causeway shops last night...the red and black cbr looks the biz i reckon. i could be tempted :?

Comment

hmmmm R1 or CBR1000........so many choices....oh yeah I'm already set...lol...
            "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Comment

i'm absolutely loveing the R1, it handles so well and is a lot more stable than the old ones. im already as confident on the new one after 500k's as i was on the 98 R1 after 20,000k's. can't vouch for any of the others yet, but if u get a chance for a ride then do it. these things are awesome

Comment

Was somebody pulling into the North Dandalup servo on a tri-colour 1000RR around 3:30 this arvo or have I been hallucinating again? Because I could swear I saw one as I went scooting past.

Comment

Blade

Fenris,

That was me, went out with dave and a few others on a country ride.

Very impressive. Super smooth power delivery, excellent brakes and overall handling.

Best Blade yet...

Comment

So I take it the bike has been run in and is ready to test ride??
                    (Not that I would personally)

Comment

*jumps up* I'll test it I will.......oooh oooh pick me
                      "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Comment

<dodges flamage n critisism> can I have a go????
                        Spike

Comment

Well i think it looks preety nice, i like the black silver one ...

But my new 954 is the shit for me .... Might have a ride on the new 04 though just 2 compare ( at some stage ) ....

Never know if i ride one i might buy one ....
                          Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                          Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

I might be in the market for one when i get my cheque... (i wish, in my dreams). i'll be stuck with a cage, but i wouldn't mind test riding one sooner or later....
                            Masda74

Comment

<dodges flamage n critisism>   can I have a go????
                              :shock:

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Working...
                              X