Braided brake lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braided brake lines

Has any had braided brake lines put on there bike recently? If so where and how much it cost ya? And also a rear sprocket as well?

Cheers......

yep. mine were about $450 for front and rear, and the front was two hoses from the master cylinder, rather than one hose then a T-piece, then two hoses. supposed to be better this way. great investment though, and the brakes felt a lot better straight away, more feel at the lever, more obvious adjustment options, etc. well worth the cash

Comment

i'm looking at getting some in a few weeks, shouldn't need to pay that much though......

Comment

that was for the full set of goodrich hoses, the best fittings on option, and the bike shop fitting them for me cause i am a complete gumby in this respect! if ya did the work yourself, then it shouldn't need to cost that much.....

Comment

ahhhh. that'd explain the excessive price then. i think a set of goodridge lines (front only, but with all the stuff u need to do it) is about $250 in australia

Comment

I got a set of front and back goodridge lines in the shop waiting for me to put them on the bike ( Tommorow or Wednesday ) with double stainless steal banjo bolts up front for the great price of $350 .....

They make a great differance ....
            Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
            Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

i gotta get a set too
              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

i was quoted $320 fitted for goodridge braid lines (in a clolour of my choice :twisted: ) bit expecnisve on a uni budget tho

(\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                X