PERTH EXREEME STICKERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERTH EXREEME STICKERS

Ok, its kinda been our policy that just Perth Extreme bikes get to have da stickers but the site is becoming more of a hangout for all riders.

We fink dats cool and want to encourage more Perth riders to hang and use da forum. Can I have your thoughts on a sticker that anyone can stick on there bike but is diff to the team bikes?

Any thoughts on how it could be varied and still be able to identify which are team bikes and which are da groupies. Would you'all want stickers? (zero cost).

Gimi thoughts, ideas, anything out there is cool to consider too.

Bring it.

Deej

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Sure thing, You still going to have custom ones for da Team tho?

Comment

Sure thing, You still going to have custom ones for da Team tho?
      *deej points up*, read da post again nitrous.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Sounds good to me.. but I can't think of a decent design, I just woke up.. and no, it's not 3:30am.. it's actually 11:30am.. but I don't know which is worse. I'll keep on thinking for ya though
        Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Wot about "Another Perth Extreme Hanger-on"

Or something along those lines...B-)
          Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

I've got it... but this one is probably more for Dragon than for anyone else.. www.milfhunter.com .. it has class, it has style, but I don't think it's really suitable as a bike sticker :
            Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

i dunno chook....I'd be down for one of those on my bike.....lol
              "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Comment

Why not have the sticker a picture of the team, and infront of them are the groupies, SUCKING THE COCKS of PE ?

Comment

not enough room Pac....lol.........what about www.ididyourmum.com.....I'm sure ctrl+alt+del is all for that one
                  "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Comment

im wid flakey

wwwperthextremecomtagalong

?
                    Love
                    Nick :twisted:

Comment

HAHAHAHA
                      Like the www.milfhunter.com one Chookie
                      also the www.ididyourmum.com Spun
                      HAHAHAHA
                      you guys are sick.... like me!

Comment

Yeah Deej I think your right the stickers would be good, what about P/E guys have stickers like " perthextremegod.com " and us plebs just having perthextreme.com ?? Basic but different enough I think.

How about opening the perthextreme membership up to the about names also ??? ie. perthextreme god for you guys and just perthextreme for non loonies !!

I think people would be up for it although not nesseceraly as mad assed as you guys therefor not wanting or able to do wheelies for 25 kms and so on !!
                        what ya think ? :?:

Comment

I think the Stickers look cool. But having one on your bike might be like saying "Yes officer, I do exceed the speed limit and do mad ass stunts down west coast highway", and i've had too many run ins with the cops recently!
                          :-)

Comment

I think the Stickers look cool. But having one on your bike might be like saying \"Yes officer, I do exceed the speed limit and do mad ass stunts down west coast highway\", and i've had too many run ins with the cops recently!
                            Ermmmm and the bad news issss ?

Comment

even tho im on the other side of the globe. i would love to pimp your sticker (logo). i also think that the sticker maybe have the rank of the member, or somthing like that.

later Notorious B.

Comment

Working...
                              X