No announcement yet.

Anyone got a bike I can borrow/rent..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a bike I can borrow/rent..?

As the topic says, anyone got a steed I can borrow for a week or so in mid-to-late May? Must have a pillion seat! Ideally over 600cc or so. Am coming back to Perth for a quick vacation and my ride will be gone by then...

Will pay cash for the privilege if need be, will obviously pay for fuel & the usual "break it, bought it" rule applies.

Any takers? The faint-of-heart can PM me... thanks, I hope!

hire bike

I belive Big Boyz Toys have a 750ss Ducti available for hire for about the $350 for the weekend mark.

Comment

Can't help you out with a bike, but make sure you catch up with us when you get back yeah?
      How 'bout a nice cup of shut the f*&k up??

Comment

u can borrow mine for $300 for the weekend

but ull need new set of tryes
        Love
        Nick :twisted:

Comment

2003 ltd edition R1 for same price as little nicky's (mine has tyres)

NO FARKIN WHEELIES

Comment

DAZ I'VE GOT A TEST RIDE FORM YOU CAN USE....HEHEHE

DONT PIMP YOUR BIKE YOU FOOL!!!

(no offence number 9)

:twisted: 8) :twisted:
            ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

[quote]NO FARKIN WHEELIES

Its never been wheelied anyway has it?
              If you can... you MUST!

Comment

hahahah

NO RIDING ON FOOTPATHS
                Love
                Nick :twisted:

Comment

EHEHHEH....DAZ IS CURRENTLY HAVING WHEELIE LESSONS. SOON HE WILL BE OBI-WAN OF THE MONO WORLD...OR NOT....

:twisted: :twisted:
                  ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

EHEHHEH....DAZ IS CURRENTLY HAVING WHEELIE LESSONS. SOON HE WILL BE OBI-WAN OF THE MONO WORLD...OR NOT....

:twisted: :twisted:
                    "May the torque be with you."
                    sigpic

Comment

EHEHHEH....DAZ IS CURRENTLY HAVING WHEELIE LESSONS.  SOON HE WILL BE OBI-WAN OF THE MONO WORLD...OR NOT....

:twisted:    :twisted:
                      "May the torque be with you."
                      "Do or do not...... there is no try....."

Comment

I'VE SEEN PLENTY OF GUYS TRY.....HEHEHEH......I'VE HEARD OF SPIKE TRYING TOO.......HEHEHEHE SORY DUDE, COULDN'T RESIST.

Comment

didnt he try so hard that its kinda fell apart on impact???

i always knew his technique of clutching it up... then clutching again once its up was a bad idea

Comment

didnt he try so hard that its kinda fell apart on impact???

i always knew his technique of clutching it up... then clutching again once its up was a bad idea
                            Haha

Spike ya goose, you've certainly earnt your place in Perth's biking history
                            mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

YEAH, DIDN'T MEAN TO OPEN OLD WOUNDS, BUT ITS SO HARD TO RESIST...AND FUNNY...

Comment

Working...
                              X