Info On Were to Go 4 A Ride??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info On Were to Go 4 A Ride??

Does anyone have a favorite Road they like to ride on?? I did see some one said on here that there is a road called '''O'Brien''' Thats a gd road!! looked at it on the map have to go there one day/ I dont really know the roads around here to go ridin on,When i go 4 a ride i just go down the coast to freo then bk again or i just go around here were i live i have my spots with corners i like to go over and over lol!! Anyone know of a road that just has corner after corner after corner??? There isnt any around here :cry: Were do u guys go 4 a ride??????????

Brendan
    Your Life Expectancy Is Directly Related To Your Right Wrist!!!!!

Hi Brendan

Some of the guys go on country runs every week. Usually organised by Warp Speed.Look out for his posts.

Caution though the rides are hard and fast but there is no problem with you riding to your own speed ( the fast guys will wait at the next intersection)so make sure you DO ride within your limits as there have been bikes go down on these run with people trying too hard and I don't wanna read about anymore !!!..

Good luck and enjoy...

Comment

Thanks ''Gordo'' as long as i dont get left behind Wont know the way home LOL!!!

Brendan
      Your Life Expectancy Is Directly Related To Your Right Wrist!!!!!

Comment

check out campos ride section

DUBS

Comment

Where to ride?

---

Comment

Working...
          X