Markus takes on Bali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markus takes on Bali

Ladies and gentleman of the riding class of 04. I took on the challenge of the balinese roads on a Tiger 2000 and after a few moments where i was praying to the MC Gods i mastered the art of cuttin and weaving. I tell you these balinese are masters at lane splitting! haha They have no fear. Ignorance is bliss.

On monday i took my new found beast up north from Kuta, to Ubud then went even further north up into the mountains. The surroundings there are un fuckin believable! jungle all around roads that seem to drop into ridiculous decent with barely enough room for 1 and a half cars. Scary when you have a car coming wide but the gods were good to me. And seeing the locals go about there business was an experience as well. All i can say is that its worth it if you are ever headed this way. And as much as everyone says take a local to show you the way, i went on my own and the advernture is worth it. You will always find a way home.

Ill post a pic or two when i get them developed in Norway. Well i survived bali and all i lost was my voice and balinese virginity. Now i am sitting in the airport and my plane takes off in 45 minutes. So i will say goodbye and start the next leg of my journey. Oslo here i come. 8)

With love,

Markito
    The circus is calling...

awesome buddy....i still hate you..

hurry with those pics bitch

Comment

Markito any bali burnouts? Sounds like a riot dude lucky you weren't taken out by those crazy taxis' (I think that is where they got the game from)

Lets see some pics of bootae and bikae

Ace hi
      1, Always look good
      2, Always know what you're doing
      3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

Sweet dude keep us posted on your events ....

Wish i was with ya buddy ....

Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
        Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

glad to hear it all going good, As Mark said keep the updates comming.

Stay safe over there.

Comment

Nah no burnout acemeister. I was too in awe of the beauty surrounding me.

Now i have just landed in oslo and am in the city at a barnet cafe wastin a few hours. Hot chick at computer next to me sooooo wants my ass. Its this sweetass leather jacket i had tailor made in bali. 8)

Will keep ya all posted.

Markito
            The circus is calling...

Comment

Working...
            X