• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to MissTocky's R6?

The one that got pinched a while back.. it ever get found? :cry:

dont fink so

Comment

well theres still a "STOLEN" poster up at G's pizza for it.... so i guess not :cry:

Comment

No. They have not found the bike but they have found the guy who took it (Pointed out from Photo flipcards) but they are still getting evidence together to charge.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

glad to hear there has been some results in it, hopefully turn out a little better for all....

Comment

No.  They have not found the bike but they have found the guy who tool it (photo ID) but they are still getting evidence together to charge.
            I'd like it even more if he rocks up to court on the date of his hearing in a wheel chair due to an unfortunate "accident".
            If you can... you MUST!

Comment

they have found the guy who tool it (photo ID) but they are still getting evidence together to charge.
              Well that's some good news atleast, I too think he would suit crutches for his court case. :evil:

Was his name and address revieled at anytime..... coz it might be worth posting in here accidently....

Comment

Working...
              X