Clear All

• Licence

I'm all licenced up and ready to ride!
    Now to get a bike
    Meow.

Gratz m8 wish i could get my act together :evil:

Comment

Congrats Simon.. well done
      Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Well done!

Hope to see ya on the road soon!
        Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Sweet !!!!!

Stay upright ....
          Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
          Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Congrats!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Congrats man

It's a great feeling

Good luck on the bike search. Any particular bike you were after?

Comment

welcome abord enjoy and may all your kms be happy ones

8)

"Nothing to see here move along"

Comment

Onya!

:idea: Consider some racecraft days or similar... best place to learn to push limits safely.

http://www.mcrcwa.com.au/index_pages/racec...aft_courses.htm

Sprint 8)
                  Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Passed my license second time round on Thursday too

Anyone who is going for their license soon, AVOID Midland like the plague!!

Go for City West, nice easy ride, good examiner that I had, even pissed himself laughing at me when I stalled it on Salvado Rd at the lights half way along on the return leg of the test

Now I just need to get a new helmet, looks strange having a black bike, black boots, black jeans, black gloves and a white helmet!
                    Nitrous is like a hot girl with STD's, you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences!

Comment

Hey Chester - congrats on the licence. Visibility is the best form of primary safety (a loud pipe ain't bad either :roll: ).... so unless you're Amish, Goth or something, it might not be so bad to augment that black look a tad.

Sprint 8)
                      Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Congrats bastett & Chester. Sprint's right, be as visible(or audible) as you goddamn can. Ride safe guys.

Comment

Taking friday off work, gonna testride as many 250s as possible.

Looking at a zzr-250, but might change my mind after riding it. As for visibility... I want yellow/black, but I doubt that's gonna happen, don't see too many yellow zzrs around
                          Meow.

Comment

Working...
                          X