Newest member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest member

Just saw our newest member is 'coroner' ... anyone else find this a little disturbing? :shock:
    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

yer but not as disturbing as chookie
    Love
    Nick :twisted:

Comment

good point *pecks at some seed lying on the floor*
      Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

has coroner posted anything...hes evil regardless.

Thats some good peckin ChOOkie, keep up the good work
        I was raised on the Dairy....Bitch

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmm seed

Comment

Is Coroner like that guy who doesn't talk in the movie 'Gone In 60 Seconds'? Kinda cool to watch a guy put his lunch on a corpse...

*shudder*
            Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

He must be Flakey cos he hasnt posted yet.

Either that or he is a coppa jsut wantching our movements waiting for the "MEET AT MALAGA 1pm" post.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

All good ideas. But... He's most probably the guy from NSW who uses said nickname "Coroner" on IRC every other night.

Comment

yeh, creepy :shock: hes wierd

Comment

Have we met??

How do ya know so much...???

C'mon Robin, we've been discovered!

To the Bat Cave!!!

Comment

All good ideas.  But... He's most probably the guy from NSW who uses said nickname \"Coroner\" on IRC  every other night.
                      Stop fucking with our conspiracy theories pac.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I think he is actually none other than Saddam Hussain trying to start his new life in Australia so come on guys welcome him and offer him you friendship......

Comment

welcome saddam, have a nice time here in sunny australia, no weapons o mass destruction ya hear!

Comment

welcome saddam, have a nice time here in sunny australia, no weapons o mass destruction ya hear!
                            YEAH!!, Just weapons of mass acceleration!!

Comment

I guess Suzuki GSX-R1000's are out of the question then ....... heh......heh.....................heeeeahhhhhhh!

Geeee I'm a funny guy

Comment

Working...
                              X