What a bitch!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a bitch!!!!

just finsihe cleaning my bike for tommrow, and this whore!! about 25 pulls over to my side of the road and yells

- "dont park your bike on the side of the road, i almoist hit it 3 times. If you dont want me to knock it over dont park it there!!"

then gave me the figure as she drove off

is that a threat? can i get her fucked up i didnt get the number plate but i know where she lives im pretty sure..

just to let u know .. i do live on a corner but my bike is a good 10 - 15 meters away on the side of the house and the bike isnt the widest of transport that gets parked there!

what rights do i have... am i in the wrong

(its just i hate getting fucked over for things i havnt done! and in this case i thought i was doin the right thing by being so far away from the corner of the road)

advice?

Nick
    Love
    Nick :twisted:

buy her some of these and tell her to calm the fuck down

*edit* another quality piece of advice by me
    1, Always look good
    2, Always know what you're doing
    3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

Tell her to get laid and loosen up. Either that or learn to drive, I mean how hard is it to swerve away from a bike. It's not the size of a semi trailor is it!!!! :? :evil:

Comment

Sounds like the bitch needs to learn how to drive... [we're certainly not all that bad :roll: ]
        So you reckon she says the same to people walking down the road :?: :evil:
        If only the young knew; If only the old could

Comment

Put some dog shit on her front door step, pour some petrol on it, light it up and then ring the door bell and run.

When she comes out to stamp out the small fire she will get dog turd all over her shoes

Comment

all of the above

Comment

just give her a backhander and tell her to make you some pie....... bitch

Comment

Tell her to freshen up on her road rules!!!
                I'm pretty sure that the minimum you are allowed to park away from a corner is 6m so you are definitely clear of that..

If all else fails bitch slap her upside the head and tell her to put her licence back into the weetbix packet and send it back to Sanitarium :!:
                * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

Man wot a slow learner.. she almost hit it THREE TIMES?

Comment

Man wot a slow learner.. she almost hit it THREE TIMES?
                    Yeah it say's alot about her driving skills,it took her 3 attempts to find the way out of her street

I reckon her car has been running in the grooves on the road and she doesn't have the skill to make it deviate from it's chosen destination...

Get Kim to slap some sence into her.

Comment

Legally she can't do that. As babeblade said, 6m is minimum.
                      Go to her house, get her number plate and park the bike there everyday. If she does hit and run, you will know who it is...oh and make sure she has insurance, somehow.

If she still swears at you without hitting it, do ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Oh add one more, get your chick to go over to her house and start crying, and get her to say, your husband/boy friend rode me.
                      Ideal Soccer Team

Comment

Oh add one more, get your chick to go over to her house and start crying, and get her to say, your husband/boy friend rode me.

Thats pure gold :twisted: , i like the way you think hahaha

Comment

So.... she's tried THREE TIMES and still can't hit your bike?

What a fuggen moron :twisted:

Sprint 8)
                          Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Do donuts outside her house, i got a bloke that came out last night, tried to stop me and i saw him writing down my rego...heheheh little does he know what he has just done, the NSX boys are goin to rip some shit up at about 2 in the morning so we wake all the fuckas up....
                            ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

AND COMMIT SERIAL BUGGERY ON THEIR DAUGHTERS (AND WIVES AND GRANDMOTHERS),
                              SAME AS LAT TIME EH CHURCHY?

Comment

Working...
                              X